Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

Thanks smokey:toke: After a couple of years learning here at AFN I can make it through the winter on what I grow:headbang: it's a great feeling!

Jraven, :pass:thats a good idea to have good stock. As my brothers and I say we maybe have to go to Nimbin for supply. If the gueirlla photo comes off and doesnt get stollen or found - she should give a good amount, even if she gets a bit wet etc, be enough bud to save. Looking so nice were you live, its rather dry out here, so doesnt look so nice and lush.

Jraven, :pass:thats a good idea to have good stock. As my brothers and I say we maybe have to go to Nimbin for supply. If the gueirlla photo comes off and doesnt get stollen or found - she should give a good amount, even if she gets a bit wet etc, be enough bud to save. Looking so nice were you live, its rather dry out here, so doesnt look so nice and lush.
Well it does rain a lot here smokey...even with the relative drought we've experienced this year. Keeps things pretty green alright. Keep on growing bro it took me a few years and quite a bit of infrastructure wrangling to get to where I could grow enough for the winter. Pretty much free of town weed now:d5::pass:

Here's todays weather report 55F little rainy
p_20190902_071347-jpg.1098333

Back