Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

Thanks my friend. I'm just getting to the nail-biting part hehe, feeling the season turning even though we are getting some good weather right now:cheers: I'd say you may be doing a lot of sampling after your big take...if you're like me once I knew I had enough to get through the winter I started smoking way more:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Always do way more learning all the strains:smoking:. As they gain cure I notice I smoke less and less. I love looking over at Sharon as we puff, both saying..."is it my imagination or is this stuff stronger than yesterday?" Goes on for days:eyebrows:

Always do way more learning all the strains:smoking:. As they gain cure I notice I smoke less and less. I love looking over at Sharon as we puff, both saying..."is it my imagination or is this stuff stronger than yesterday?" Goes on for days:eyebrows:
Lol yep that's true. 'I really need to try this one', no maybe this one:smokeit: Probably won't be un-stoned much though for the foreseeable future:smoking:

Lol yep that's true. 'I really need to try this one', no maybe this one:smokeit: Probably won't be un-stoned much though for the foreseeable future:smoking:
It all works out. Eventually we sober up enough by a month cure so we can give a coherent report. Probably even remember what strain I'm smoking.......
but not today, hey hey!:pass:

You are killin me :crying:

Jraven:pass:, looking great the scenery and plants. Good idea during winter, our worry here lol running out of herb, Nimbin street herb isnt bad nothing like home grown
Thanks smokey:toke: After a couple of years learning here at AFN I can make it through the winter on what I grow:headbang: it's a great feeling!

This gal has not had many photo opportunities but I dragged her out today for a sunbath:biggrin:
This is the taller of the Z6 x Erdebei x Haze from @StickMan
She's 5' above the soil
DSCN5560.JPG

DSCN5562.JPG

This gal has not had many photo opportunities but I dragged her out today for a sunbath:biggrin:
This is the taller of the Z6 x Erdebei x Haze from @StickMan
She's 5' above the soilView attachment 1097974
View attachment 1097976
She is lovely and looks to be quite well flowered. You think about 4 wks more in your climate? I’m assuming she’s in the greenhouse and your season can extent to Oct. 1 in there?
My friend just took down one Z6 cross this weekend, but the other needs 2-3 weeks.

She is lovely and looks to be quite well flowered. You think about 4 wks more in your climate? I’m assuming she’s in the greenhouse and your season can extent to Oct. 1 in there?
My friend just took down one Z6 cross this weekend, but the other needs 2-3 weeks.
Thanks! I'd like her to be done in 3 weeks lol :biggrin: because I've got somewhere to go...but we know how that goes. I expect the greenhouse to be safe till the last week of the month and then there will be room in the solarium so if she's still at it she can go in there. I have reliable tenders but damn, harvest isn't something to leave to others. (or is it.?..hmmm)My two seem like they will finish about the same time.

Back