Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

...um, exsqueeze me fer buttin here jray, but u may need to pay a vizit to the eye doctor, cuz she def lookz taller than that mountain to meeeeee...jus sayin.... :smoking: ppp
Welcome brother:toke: Ya know that plant is mountain-sized to me:smoking:

Thanks! I'd like her to be done in 3 weeks lol :biggrin: because I've got somewhere to go...but we know how that goes. I expect the greenhouse to be safe till the last week of the month and then there will be room in the solarium so if she's still at it she can go in there. I have reliable tenders but damn, harvest isn't something to leave to others. (or is it.?..hmmm)My two seem like they will finish about the same time.
I could skip the trimming @Jraven anytime! Just want to admire the bud after though. Good that you aren’t under the wire to finish because she is lovely. My pal that I gifted to says they get quite stinky near chop. His analogy is they smell like a French whore... lol. Since I have no experience there.. I’ll take his word for it.
Love all the different profiles.

serious biz for a sec... -> "no matter how bad things may get, the trees don't care"...i.e. they jus keep on reachin for the sky :headbang: and yes, there'z a humanity 101 lesson in there, sumwhere...:coffee: ppp

I could skip the trimming @Jraven anytime! Just want to admire the bud after though. Good that you aren’t under the wire to finish because she is lovely. My pal that I gifted to says they get quite stinky near chop. His analogy is they smell like a French whore... lol. Since I have no experience there.. I’ll take his word for it.
Love all the different profiles.
Yep, they can take as long as they want really:thumbsup: I don't currently have any french whore terpines in my stash yet....something to look forward to:rofl::rofl::rofl:
edit: Sending healing energy...hope the injury doesn't cramp your style too much:vibes: @BCBudlady

Last edited:
serious biz for a sec... -> "no matter how bad things may get, the trees don't care"...i.e. they jus keep on reachin for the sky :headbang: and yes, there'z a humanity 101 lesson in there, sumwhere...:coffee: ppp
That's one of the things we love about this plant. Just give them the minimum of input and they kill it:growing:

This gal has not had many photo opportunities but I dragged her out today for a sunbath:biggrin:
This is the taller of the Z6 x Erdebei x Haze from @StickMan
She's 5' above the soilView attachment 1097974
View attachment 1097976
gorgeous, haven be the sunny home!
Thanks! I'd like her to be done in 3 weeks lol :biggrin: because I've got somewhere to go...but we know how that goes. I expect the greenhouse to be safe till the last week of the month and then there will be room in the solarium so if she's still at it she can go in there. I have reliable tenders but damn, harvest isn't something to leave to others. (or is it.?..hmmm)My two seem like they will finish about the same time.
leave harvest to others?:naughtystep:
trail's rule [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]....never leave the grow:chimp:
but we all know life has other plans for us and sometimes we must

Back