Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

Always love your scenery, I get such an urge to head to the mountains..
Nice cobs too, I need to try my hand at those, just discovered what they are recently and they look like fun :woohoo1:

All caught up again mate :thumbsup:....getting down to the pointy end now :smoking:....that view of yours never gets old, nice spot to sit and work through some of that stash :pass:
Yep been doing a lot of that my friend:pass:
I think we'll be going out on the water soon. That might liven up the pics.I got my license debacle straightened out and we should get some food to put up before the season is over:doh:

Good to hear you have your boat red tape sorted out mate :d5:....I love seeing the pics you post it's a great change to the dry dusty view I have at the moment :smoking:
Yep been doing a lot of that my friend:pass:
I think we'll be going out on the water soon. That might liven up the pics.I got my license debacle straightened out and we should get some food to put up before the season is over:doh:

Good to hear you have your boat red tape sorted out mate :d5:....I love seeing the pics you post it's a great change to the dry dusty view I have at the moment :smoking:
Lol no kiddin' really different environment...Was just thinking about the Green Poison F1FV. If it works for you as well as it worked for me that would give it a pretty wide range:clapper:

Cool, maybe it can be revived at some time. I just bought corn local last week, but I'm not sure if they spray anyway so I will have to source organic husks somewhere.
I kept meaning to bump that thread when I referenced it for the current cobs. I ordered some husks from Amazon and I think it will be a lifetime supply:haha: there's a lot of them lol. Would be good to get fresh ones though.:pass:

Back