Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

I was hoping someone would have the right lingo for that, thanks RG :thumbsup:It does seem to be up to the strain how the plants react. Some don't seem to notice 'tight shoes' :biggrin: much. Like my neighbors photos that I'm watching. Humboldt County plants.They are big beautiful plants in tiny pots lol and only a few have sexed yet. Not sure why he wants to grow that here lol. But these Danes (also photo ) I think are customize-able to ones needs. I'm getting lots of seed from them so will be trying things next season. I'm interested what they would do under 24hr sun if we can get Trail to try em.:smoking:

You should hear me get going with the Latin as well, @Waira would swoon and be at my beck and call :crying:
I don't know how I ended up in many of the outdoor threads, you guys know your shit and I love the pics :smoking: Indoors is pretty boring at the end of the day.. Plants.. In tents.. LOL
But I love growing indoors and it's the option for me now.

You should hear me get going with the Latin as well, @Waira would swoon and be at my beck and call :crying:
I don't know how I ended up in many of the outdoor threads, you guys know your shit and I love the pics :smoking: Indoors is pretty boring at the end of the day.. Plants.. In tents.. LOL
But I love growing indoors and it's the option for me now.
Yeah and I've been wanting to grow indoor for years:rofl:...not really an option yet though, we all do what we can.:thumbsup: I'll admit I find the OD grow threads more compelling because of all the variables (as if there aren't enough anyway)and the scenery lol. I've always been OD since we are off-grid and electricity is pretty valuable. And there is no way I'm NOT gonna grow as long as I'm able to draw a breath:smoking:

got some lovely examples goin :thumbsup: very nice looking seed to :coffee:
small pots = shorter grows :shrug:something i keep hearing.but when i run my 1L pots over winter i dont see anything different.maybe with a transplant or instacup it may speed up the time ?
my summer temps been good this year,but a very wet one :coffee2:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Great job my friend I really like the sound of that leb 27 an bravo on your breeding. I need to start mine next year I have a ton of projects .Bet the meds from the sun this year are goin to be great pleasure growing wit ya plants look in great .

got some lovely examples goin :thumbsup: very nice looking seed to :coffee:
small pots = shorter grows :shrug:something i keep hearing.but when i run my 1L pots over winter i dont see anything different.maybe with a transplant or instacup it may speed up the time ?
my summer temps been good this year,but a very wet one :coffee2:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:
Yep it's all still a mystery to me. I'd like to figure it out though, since I haven't found any autos that grow as well outdoor here. These danish photos are very hardy. If I can grow them OD and get some half-decent smoke then the greenhouse can do a nice variety of autos.:thumbsup:
Summer started pretty good for here, but it's been more normal:eyebrows::haha: lately. Definitely not canna weather but these are some tough girls here:smoking:

Great job my friend I really like the sound of that leb 27 an bravo on your breeding. I need to start mine next year I have a ton of projects .Bet the meds from the sun this year are goin to be great pleasure growing wit ya plants look in great .
Thanks J yes the Leb 27 is a cool strain it checks most of the boxes, maybe not real potent, but nice as a daily smoke...and it looks like it will be about half of the take for the season :thumbsup:
Looks like we are making another good season brother

I was chatting to another member here about the root restriction thing too, and trying to figure out the why of it.

Since it is apical tissue, in particular meristematic root tissue, what signals are given out when the root cap hits an immovable object? This tissue has cells that rapidly divide to push the root through the soil. So is there a signal of some kind when the roots hit something, that then triggers the meristematic tissue at the apical points to begin to flower? (Oh no I'm out of room better get to work proliferating the species)?

But then how does that work in plants grown in a liquid medium?

I have looked into some articles but can't find info without a rather more intense search.
I guess we'll have to research this one:pass:
I was hoping someone would have the right lingo for that, thanks RG :thumbsup:It does seem to be up to the strain how the plants react. Some don't seem to notice 'tight shoes' :biggrin: much. Like my neighbors photos that I'm watching. Humboldt County plants.They are big beautiful plants in tiny pots lol and only a few have sexed yet. Not sure why he wants to grow that here lol. But these Danes (also photo ) I think are customize-able to ones needs. I'm getting lots of seed from them so will be trying things next season. I'm interested what they would do under 24hr sun if we can get Trail to try em.:smoking:
oh, I'll try

I used to grow a backup strain that always produced "something" when more exotic strains pooped out. Summers were worse I think and I had no greenhouse.So I'd be harvesting 'tops' as the mold grew:rofl:
These will do that faster and in much better style :thumbsup:

Back