Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

I think I misidentified this plant in the kale patch as a Monk but by the look and smell it has to be Leb27. Forgot to mark it
DSCN5428.JPG

DSCN5429.JPG

Here's a 100% outdoor Monk looks good but different lol...not nearly as loud:smoking: lots of budsites though. In the morning dew
DSCN5434.JPG

DSCN5433.JPG

I think I misidentified this plant in the kale patch as a Monk but by the look and smell it has to be Leb27. Forgot to mark it
View attachment 1089907
View attachment 1089908
Here's a 100% outdoor Monk looks good but different lol...not nearly as loud:smoking: lots of budsites though. In the morning dew
View attachment 1089914
View attachment 1089913
Looking most outstanding my friend!
Can't wait to see that Monk with full of ready to harvest flowers.
Yes, i concur that is indeed a Leb27.

Did i read that you are reproing Monk and making Leb27 x Monk?

I have a bunch of other Danish photo cultivars including some more of Esbe's (HFH) gear for you and trail. I will be going through my seed vault here in the next couple of months and will set gear aside for you two, including those Swedish Sativas, and the MWF. Have MWF in both fems and m/f. Made several xes with an Indca leaning MWF last season. One I think would do well for you two is MWF x Purple PCK. Should finish for both of you, with great mold tolerance.

Have a great day my friend!

Looking most outstanding my friend!
Can't wait to see that Monk with full of ready to harvest flowers.
Yes, i concur that is indeed a Leb27.

Did i read that you are reproing Monk and making Leb27 x Monk?

I have a bunch of other Danish photo cultivars including some more of Esbe's (HFH) gear for you and trail. I will be going through my seed vault here in the next couple of months and will set gear aside for you two, including those Swedish Sativas, and the MWF. Have MWF in both fems and m/f. Made several xes with an Indca leaning MWF last season. One I think would do well for you two is MWF x Purple PCK. Should finish for both of you, with great mold tolerance.

Have a great day my friend!
Got me excited friend.
I did seed two monk girls, monk x monk and leb x monk , the monk is loaded with seed but the leb x one is not so obviously preggers. I'm pretty sure I'll find some seed in there.

Ha, we must have been writing our postings at the same time!

Do you still have some Monk pollen? If so, i would hit at least one of the z6 erdebei haze. Was just reading that a high number of Monk phenos are CBD rich. No wonder i like it.

Peace
oh golly I probably should have thought of that but I don't believe it's too late...will give it a try. The male is past his prime out there but I saw him dropping some pollen the other day

Back