Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

and dude, you wouldn't believe how much light we still have, last night rainy, to boat @11:30 and bail, plenty of light to do anything. By the time we get photo friendly game over.
Still at least 15 hrs light. The loss of light beginning to accelerate the further from solstice we travel.
I know it's weird, they were budding w/16 or more hrs. I guess those were root restricted though.

is the Royal Dane line itself of interest here you think? The catalog copy sounds good, they may have been out of stock when I made my order.
I have plenty if you want to give them a grow.

I see Esbe sells the Sativa leaning RD line. There is an Indica leaning line and a mixed line.
If I had to guess, what i have are from the Indica leaning line, but not sure.
Think mine came from someone who reproed them in either Scotland, or Ireland.

Peace

Hi Jraven,
are there any plant strains you could recommend that deal with the cold climate best? looking for something short that deals with cold well.
Yes brother, Hybrids from Hell in Denmark has some. I'm real happy with Leb27 it can grow outside and is darn good smoke. I deal with not so much cold conditions (well, it's cold for canna) but with "cool and damp" lol.

Yes brother, Hybrids from Hell in Denmark has some. I'm real happy with Leb27 it can grow outside and is darn good smoke. I deal with not so much cold conditions (well, it's cold for canna) but with "cool and damp" lol.
Sounds good to me thanks for the quick reply, what is the purple plant and the monk brand? love the look of them

Sounds good to me thanks for the quick reply, what is the purple plant and the monk brand? love the look of them
Both from Hybrids from Hell the purple one is leb27 and that nice tree-like one is Monk which is very hardy but remains to be tested on bud quality...definitely not as stinky. I did some pollinating with it:thumbsup:

Hi Jraven,
are there any plant strains you could recommend that deal with the cold climate best? looking for something short that deals with cold well.
For autos Alf 5 from @FullDuplex / Mandalorian did real good here, was very dense.

man there out of stock, will keep this on my favorites tho
Yes, keep an eye on them. I just got the ones that happened to be in stock at the time, and they have other strains that look suitable. The royal dane mentioned by @StickMan sounds good

I have plenty if you want to give them a grow.

I see Esbe sells the Sativa leaning RD line. There is an Indica leaning line and a mixed line.
If I had to guess, what i have are from the Indica leaning line, but not sure.
Think mine came from someone who reproed them in either Scotland, or Ireland.

Peace
If they can do it in Scotland we may have a chance here:thumbsup:

Back