Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

There is nothing better than sitting on a beach with family and friends , fire burning drink in hand and a good yarn going . I like you J have the beach on my door step . :thumbsup:

There is nothing better than sitting on a beach with family and friends , fire burning drink in hand and a good yarn going . I like you J have the beach on my door step . :thumbsup:
:pighug:Life is short. Better get the good times when we can!
I guess my entire life I've been either floating or at the waters edge...:bighug:

:smokeout: J-ray, things are looking prime my man! :d5: .... that Leb' is a gorgeous hue of violet - :spels: what's the aroma like? Ditto for the Monks,... I'm simply amazed at their performance :clapper:....
....I see some fattie seeds in there,...:greenthumb:
She's been busy. Beaded bottles
View attachment 1090357
:woohoo1: those are cool as all get-out! Compliments to your wife man, working complex designs over curved surfaces is no small challenge....:wiz:

>>> beach harvest looks pretty choice to- :thumbsup:.. it reminds me of a fun trip to a river (forgetting the name just now) near Arcata, CA that had the most amazing, improbable mix of rocks I have ever seen,... all manner of colors, textures, types,.. it was like the mountain god's lapidary tumbler fell over into the bed!
...gorgeous scenery, good family and friends,...:zen: :pighug:

Here's that garden Leb laying down. @Waira it's the stinkiest strain I've got this year...and that's about it for my descriptive language :haha::smoking: not my forte lol. OK maybe fuel and pine. edit: lavender maybe? Even the garden one is loud...it lived with temps 50-65 and not long hours either, plenty of damp too in its spot. I think it will be a fine Alaska strain. The Monk is relatively odorless but yep seems to like the climate.
Thanks for the :thumbsup: on the wifes work...she's never known how good she is so I like to pass on the compliments :biggrin:
Was a fine beach trip. This beach is not as un-visited as some of the others we like to visit...for obvious good reason hehe...like you say gods rock tumbler
DSCN5484.JPG

Last edited:
Mid- June Leb, impressive! The catalogue says Monk does it at 64N, I'm at 66.7. Another envelope to push:smoking:
That 'shorter" Z6E is quite tree like. And of course wondering how garden Leb will toke.
That beach scene be peaceful and cozy, cheers Jrav!

Last edited:
Damn a lot has happened since my last visit :smoking:...Nice to see some jars starting to fill for those cold winters days mate :d5:.....your wife's artwork is fantastic, I see the little number she made for hecnos Mrs too mate, very talented lady by the looks :toke:....no fishing this year pal? I'm not game to show my wife your garden skiff or I might find myself hauling dirt! Very interesting to see how the different strains have performed this year bud, awesome job as always :bow:

Mid- June Leb, impressive! The catalogue says Monk does it at 64N, I'm at 66.7. Another envelope to push:smoking:
That 'shorter" Z6E is quite tree like. And of course wondering how garden Leb will toke.
That beach seen be peaceful and cozy, cheers Jrav!
Well we know who can push that envelope:smoking: I still don't understand what makes them tick :shrug:
I'm starting to feel the season turning a bit here but I think the Z6s will be ok, they are putting it on pretty quickly:thumbsup:

Damn a lot has happened since my last visit :smoking:...Nice to see some jars starting to fill for those cold winters days mate :d5:.....your wife's artwork is fantastic, I see the little number she made for hecnos Mrs too mate, very talented lady by the looks :toke:....no fishing this year pal? I'm not game to show my wife your garden skiff or I might find myself hauling dirt! Very interesting to see how the different strains have performed this year bud, awesome job as always :bow:
Thanks my friend, boy you sure left a lot of likes behind:smoking: It's been a fun growing season, not feeling a lot of pressure anymore looks I'll come out fine with the stash. The skiffs have turned out to be the best way to garden here...the ground is freaking impossible:deadhorse: I need to do one for the Danes:thumbsup:
No we haven't fished yet. I got caught in a bureaucratic goof up letting my vessel document (federal vessel license) expire and still trying to straighten that out so that's the current excuse:biggrin: we're apparently not feeling much pressure to make money either, just need to get our home pack. :pass:
I will pass along the compliments:thanks:

The nice looking outdoor Monk is sending out branches from its branches. Not something I've seen much of here. The buds farther up are growing away from the branches on little stems too. Good anti-mold trait:thumbsup:
P_20190816_144928.jpg

Back