Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

Her buds are growing nicely. Here she is about to take a rain squall at 57F:yoinks:
P_20190817_102800.jpg

P_20190817_102751.jpg

Jraven, a bit to comment on here Bro !
First up, thats crazy i really thought the Patterns were painted on and not beads.

What a lovely location to be with friends and family. I like rocks with special patterns also, as youngsters we got a few used opal rocks from a pile in someones yard. I kept the best of them and still to to this day i have them, here is the best one i have (photo attaached)

She's a tough girl taking a cold shower like that, 57F is pretty cool. Love harvested buds with their purple tone. Maybe the slightly cooler climate brings out the purple more?

opsl.jpg

Yep @smokeyfromau it is amazing to me too. Those beads are tiny I can hardly see:nono: them lol. She's a good painter, too.:thumbsup:
That beach is one we like to visit in groups...3-4 skiffs or sometimes we'll take one of the bigger boats over. It's just far enough to be an adventure:smoking: Always a good time.
That's a beautiful rock smokey, we don't have anything like that here I don't think. But I do like looking for them too
My plants see a lot of cool damp weather...I'm always looking for strains that can take it:headbang:

@Jraven , wow lol even the beads are small and hard to see. I bet she has some lovely paintings. Looks a great place to just hang friends, always nice to check the other side of the lake or river. I believe its an opal from lightning ridge. I used to have other cool rocks, with crystals in them but lost them with the move. They do well again mould then in the cool damp weather. They certainly look happy:pass:

It got a little cooler last night after the gale force wind/rain passed by...47F/7.5C and the clouds have blown away. Looks like a sunny day today :thumbsup:
The seeded Monks are on the fade and have plenty of seed...again the monk x monk is loaded and the leb x monk doesn't show it but some seeds are there when you dig around. These plants have had some mold unlike the un-seeded one that seems to be unbothered by it all.
P_20190818_070021.jpg

It got a little cooler last night after the gale force wind/rain passed by...47F/7.5C and the clouds have blown away. Looks like a sunny day today :thumbsup:
The seeded Monks are on the fade and have plenty of seed...again the monk x monk is loaded and the leb x monk doesn't show it but some seeds are there when you dig around. These plants have had some mold unlike the un-seeded one that seems to be unbothered by it all.
View attachment 1092105
Outstanding .Peace please

View attachment 1092105

Wonder if you have any volunteers come up next year from dropped seeds? That would be cool as shit! Let mother nature do her thing and work genetics naturally

Back