Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

It's raining pretty good this morning, went to the garden to take a picture of the Monk with its feet in the kale bed. It's got a moldy branch I need to clip but mostly pretty nice considering the circumstances :eyebrows:
View attachment 1088941
View attachment 1088942 garden skiff heavy on the kale but other good stuff too:smoking: I can see one of these filled with Monks might be fun:thumbsup::pass:
View attachment 1088943
Growing veggies in a boat, I've never seen that. Clever raised bed if you ask me. Growing buds and making seeds, looking good in your neck of the woods. :pass:

Growing veggies in a boat, I've never seen that. Clever raised bed if you ask me. Growing buds and making seeds, looking good in your neck of the woods. :pass:
Hey thanks for checking out the thread brother:toke: yep the old skiffs are the way to go, there's lot s of them around...they are the main mode of transportation around here until they wear out. It's pretty hard to grow in the ground here.:pass:

C99x Freezeland has been bent back to encourage the branches. It's kind of working with this one. My autos in general didn't want to do much of that
P_20190820_100117.jpg

Here's 3 leb27 moving towards harvest
P_20190820_100355.jpg

P_20190820_100550.jpg

The smaller Z6 x Erdebei

P_20190820_100256.jpg

This is ipcbd x haze auto bent back
P_20190820_100236.jpg

This is where growing weed in Southeast Alaska gets challenging. I start apologizing to the plants for subjecting them to all this :eyebrows:
It's the second day of heavy rain at 50F , and I've even got the monks sheltered. The pretty monk looks unperturbed under her little shed
P_20190821_071830.jpg

The seeded ones are a bit rougher, I moved them onto the porch til the heavy rain passes :pop:
P_20190821_072227.jpg

The greenhouse is reading 50.5F and 89% Rh. I'm going on mold patrol :smoking::pass:

This is where growing weed in Southeast Alaska gets challenging. I start apologizing to the plants for subjecting them to all this :eyebrows:
It's the second day of heavy rain at 50F , and I've even got the monks sheltered. The pretty monk looks unperturbed under her little shedView attachment 1093447
The seeded ones are a bit rougher, I moved them onto the porch til the heavy rain passes :pop:View attachment 1093445
The greenhouse is reading 50.5F and 89% Rh. I'm going on mold patrol :smoking::pass:
It is always interesting. Great grow, again :cheers: .:hump:

Kind of cool out there for canna but they should get some sun today. 39F OD, 41F in the greenhouse this morning
View attachment 1092655
whata good morning view, cheers Jrav
It's the second day of heavy rain at 50F , and I've even got the monks sheltered. The pretty monk looks unperturbed under her little shedView attachment 1093447
The seeded ones are a bit rougher, I moved them onto the porch til the heavy rain passes :pop:View attachment 1093445
man o man. I can feel this!

Back