Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

I know, eh. It's quite the roller coaster ride. So now the creek is up and running full steam anyway for the first time in months:thumbsup::pass:

Yes sir....it really is a roller coaster growing outside!

I'm sure there are tougher places but who the heck would try and grow weed there? :haha::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I would like to try!! ;)

how are the smells? Lots of character on the new strains?
The Leb 27 is one of the loudest things I've grown, fuel, pine and some kind of fruit. The Monk is still pretty odorless...it's mainly intended as a breeding stock to toughen up others lol...but it's such fun to grow, I'm going to try it in a lot of different spots. The monk is not supposed to be super potent I haven't tried it yet. The genetics seem real stable, most of the plants look alike. Did you see this one ?Leb27 extra stuck out in the garden with no care or soil amending.
dscn5428-jpg.1089907

The Leb 27 is one of the loudest things I've grown, fuel, pine and some kind of fruit. The Monk is still pretty odorless...it's mainly intended as a breeding stock to toughen up others lol...but it's such fun to grow, I'm going to try it in a lot of different spots. The monk is not supposed to be super potent I haven't tried it yet. The genetics seem real stable, most of the plants look alike. Did you see this one ?Leb27 extra stuck out in the garden with no care or soil amending.
dscn5428-jpg.1089907

Thats impressive for such little care!! Sounds like a great combination of terps.

Back