Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

It's raining pretty good this morning, went to the garden to take a picture of the Monk with its feet in the kale bed. It's got a moldy branch I need to clip but mostly pretty nice considering the circumstances :eyebrows:
DSCN5412.JPG

DSCN5414.JPG
garden skiff heavy on the kale but other good stuff too:smoking: I can see one of these filled with Monks might be fun:thumbsup::pass:
DSCN5419.JPG

It's raining pretty good this morning, went to the garden to take a picture of the Monk with its feet in the kale bed. It's got a moldy branch I need to clip but mostly pretty nice considering the circumstances :eyebrows:
View attachment 1088941
View attachment 1088942 garden skiff heavy on the kale but other good stuff too:smoking: I can see one of these filled with Monks might be fun:thumbsup::pass:
View attachment 1088943
Awesome looking skiff garden @Jraven , but I
gotta say that I’d choose a skiff full of Monk over kale any day!

Here's the Z6 x Erdebei that's been getting outside the greenhouse during the day. Today has been a cool rainy one.
DSCN5420.JPG

DSCN5423.JPG

DSCN5424.JPG

It's getting just a short sunbreak today...looks like I should move her in soon.
Here's the smaller one that's staying in. Fewer buds but farther along
DSCN5427.JPG

DSCN5426.JPG

That's what you guys were talkin about with cobs! Hell, when we were kids we grab fresh thin corn husks and roll joints with them....sweet as hell if I remember right! COOL
If you haven't tried them it's worth a try...fun too. :thumbsup:

Back