Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

Thanks @BCBudlady I like the challenge and love being where I am. AFN helped me to grow acceptable weed even here:smoking:
Still misty and moist temp @55F but there is some sun in the forecast :headbang:View attachment 1084861
prayerful flags
counter measures for forces unseen
welcome mats for the beneficence
of Life

These Leb 27 know how to do the business. This one grew OD until a couple weeks ago, I brought it into the greenhouse through the bad weather. Going to give it a day or two of the predicted sunny weather then harvest.View attachment 1085747
View attachment 1085748
View attachment 1085749
loaded beauty! juggling be work but your children are enjoying the act in their behalf
We're getting some sunny days now, @smokeyfromau but it's @50F/10C at night.
Took down the next leb27 the buds are tighter than I expected View attachment 1086884
And this morning I smoked a bowl of the first leb just dried. I'm real happy with it as a daytime smoke:thumbsup::thumbsup:
While trimming I found a few of these, I'd seen leaf damage and found some 'pillars on the leaves but these were right in the bud so it's possible I lost a little to them. This was an outdoor plant until 2-3 weeks ago and apparently I brought some in to the greenhouse when I put in there to finish. I'm not too concerned about those.
View attachment 1086904

Here's the next Leb, I actually moved it out of the greenhouse for this stretch of sun:biggrin:
View attachment 1086903
humm, ever decarb a caterpillar?:smoking:
The last two Leb 27, the tall one is pulled backView attachment 1086964
the top was touching the roof View attachment 1086967
enveloped reached!, bet you never thought you'd see this a couple of seasons ago

humm, ever decarb a caterpillar?:smoking:
Lol, little fucker's the same color as my plant, must be full of thc:eyebrows:
what a grow! Really love the Monks in the rainforest! I see another prayer flag
When things are rough, those danes sure are there to make a guy feel better:smoking:

Jraven, they are looking great, i noticed Leb 27 reaching for the roof of the greenhouse. I cant stand pests, been smoking thrips lol, caterpillars, that i dont have but thrips, seem to be the main pest here and of course gnats, its gnat central. They dont mind cooler 50F mornings. Still some cold mornings on the way here but that will be over as August will be ending. Should see the lizards coming out of hybernation for spring

Jraven, they are looking great, i noticed Leb 27 reaching for the roof of the greenhouse. I cant stand pests, been smoking thrips lol, caterpillars, that i dont have but thrips, seem to be the main pest here and of course gnats, its gnat central. They dont mind cooler 50F mornings. Still some cold mornings on the way here but that will be over as August will be ending. Should see the lizards coming out of hybernation for spring
Thanks smokey. I've generally been pretty lucky with pests, just what we call leafhoppers here usually in the greenhouse. They chew the leaves some but not the buds. My bad for importing those caterpillers into there:shooty:

We're getting some sunny days now, @smokeyfromau but it's @50F/10C at night.
Took down the next leb27 the buds are tighter than I expected View attachment 1086884
And this morning I smoked a bowl of the first leb just dried. I'm real happy with it as a daytime smoke:thumbsup::thumbsup:
While trimming I found a few of these, I'd seen leaf damage and found some 'pillars on the leaves but these were right in the bud so it's possible I lost a little to them. This was an outdoor plant until 2-3 weeks ago and apparently I brought some in to the greenhouse when I put in there to finish. I'm not too concerned about those.
View attachment 1086904

Here's the next Leb, I actually moved it out of the greenhouse for this stretch of sun:biggrin:
View attachment 1086903
So good of you to share your ladies with the 'pillers. Great looking ladies and buds.

@StickMan I took the opportunity to move this lovely Z6 x Erdebei x CBD Haze out for a photo op and some unimpeded sun. She's 55 inches tall and I have had her pulled over a bit in the greenhouse View attachment 1086919
Looking most outstanding my friend, as are all of your plants!

Really kicking myself that i did not pop any of my L27's this season.
Not doing much growing right now. Have a couple of Freezelands out back, which one semi autoed on me.
Smelling of pine.
Also have a couple of AoF x Royal Danes way out back with the Freezes.
In the veggie garden 5 ALF#5s, and a couple of Mighty Mite x AoF F1s, which will be primarily seed plants for F2s.

Think I sent you some fems marked MWF, which stands for (Mighty Freeze x Early Wonder Skunk) x Fucktard. Fucktard is a selected Mighty Freeze pheno.
These are semi autos and will certainly finish nicely for you up there.

i am sure you will enjoy Monk. I grew her a few years ago, and still eating on some oil i made.

i have some Swedish Sativa seeds, grown at lat 60 N. grown at the most Northern border of Sweden grown for decades by an old hermit. I do not see myself ever getting to these, so there are yours if you would like them.

This is C99xFreezeland she has held on to the triploid form:biggrin:View attachment 1086928
View attachment 1086929
That is Freezeland x C99auto was made by Cres/Krk of Highrise Seeds (now defunct).
She was finished for me down here mid Sept. Very mold tolerant.
Made cob with most of her, and one of my favorite cobs out of all grown and cobbed last fall.

So pretty! Did StickMan talk about CBD:THC levels on her? She starting to flower?
Not that I can recall:smoking:Maybe @StickMan will pop in to see the gals... but yes she's just starting/ preflower. Her partner is a little smaller but farther along. :pass:
Well, to tell you the truth, i am not sure what you will end up for sure in the end as far as CBD:THC ratios.
That being said, i am confident that both will at least be CBD rich with the possibility of some High CBD numbers popping up. These are only F1s, so very unstable.
Either way, these will be some great meds for you.
The Erdebei is an outstanding medical cultivar on its own, why i used her in conjunction with the pure CBD Z6 cut that i had.
Here is a blurb about Erdebei a.ka. as Irdebei from seedfinder UK

In general two distinctive phenotypes can be found; a Sativa side which carries traits of Jack Herer and a more Indica type which is influenced by Black Domina. The basis of this line was constructed out of several good paternal lines (crosses of Jack Herer, Citral, Black Domina, Swiss Miss) and an especially resinous Erdbeer#Purpurea Ticinensis maternal line.

Thanks again for taking a chance with my gear up there, truly means a lot!

Peace

Back