Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

Thanks smokey. Those are the prayer flags you see, my wife paints them and they are hanging all over the place. They have the local flora and fauna painted on them...I think the mushroom one is a couple humpback whales:smoking:

Hey Jraven :d5: Lovely Frosty looking plants there. I was reading about the prayer flags. They look really nice, i noticed a few more flags. It has been pretty cool up your way, but thats great you can use some of the creek for hydro, save some power. Lol creek here,can be reduced to pools if it gets dry.

We're getting some sunny days now, @smokeyfromau but it's @50F/10C at night.
Took down the next leb27 the buds are tighter than I expected
DSCN5388.JPG

And this morning I smoked a bowl of the first leb just dried. I'm real happy with it as a daytime smoke:thumbsup::thumbsup:
While trimming I found a few of these, I'd seen leaf damage and found some 'pillars on the leaves but these were right in the bud so it's possible I lost a little to them. This was an outdoor plant until 2-3 weeks ago and apparently I brought some in to the greenhouse when I put in there to finish. I'm not too concerned about those.
DSCN5391.JPG

Here's the next Leb, I actually moved it out of the greenhouse for this stretch of sun:biggrin:
DSCN5392.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN5391.JPG
    DSCN5391.JPG
    212.1 KB · Views: 21
@StickMan I took the opportunity to move this lovely Z6 x Erdebei x CBD Haze out for a photo op and some unimpeded sun. She's 55 inches tall and I have had her pulled over a bit in the greenhouse View attachment 1086919
So pretty! Did StickMan talk about CBD:THC levels on her? She starting to flower?

So pretty! Did StickMan talk about CBD:THC levels on her? She starting to flower?
Not that I can recall:smoking:Maybe @StickMan will pop in to see the gals... but yes she's just starting/ preflower. Her partner is a little smaller but farther along. :pass:

Can't say much good about the weather lately...oh the creek is up enough to have the hydro power going on one nozzle:thumbsup: but pretty minimal on the solar lol. It hasn't been above 60F in the greenhouse this week just a constant drizzle keeping things cool.
View attachment 1084459
I've been enjoying this IPCBD x Haze it's a real trooper, shows me progress each day . Looks like it will want some lst
View attachment 1084460
The Leb 27 look they will be a big part of the haul, hope it's good stuffView attachment 1084463 View attachment 1084464
The Monks growing fully outdoors are still enjoying it all...think I'll have to do some in the wild next year just to see what happens View attachment 1084465 View attachment 1084466
These two monks have have hopefully been crossed, one with leb27 and one monk x monk for the outback next year. I haven't seen seed developing though:pop:
This is the lowers of ALF5 where I dabbled a little leb 27 pollen, I can see the seeds are coming along View attachment 1084471
We still haven't been fishing...I guess that my wifes bit of an inheritance is seeing us through this so far.:thanks: It's a bit odd after 35 years of fishing to be tied up during the season though. I'm sure we will be back grinding away at it eventually :coffee2:
enjoy the break!:cheers:

Back