Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

Damn J he is a stud!
Yep it was 'appropriate for breeding' I thought:thanks: ...pic is from the good old drought days, he's pretty wiped out now after a couple weeks of normal Southeast Alaska weather so hoping all the gals are satisfied:smoking:

Looking great mate :bow:....before joining afn, I would have thought growing weed in Alaska was impossible but here we are growing great herb in a less than ideal climate.....always amazes me seeing what you and trail can do up there :d5:
:pass:

:yeahthat: J-Ray:bighug: :bow: I also marvel at how you juggle all the plants in different stages of growth! Feeding time must be a gas- :help: :rofl: ... a cool mix this year my man, with HPG well represented-:woohoo1:... some FD gear, a Brooklyn Sunrise (which I've been eyeing for a while now!), ALF x CBDHz (you made? Interesting,... wonder if the CBG came along for the ride too).... Leb 27 and Monks, Danish goodies? :eyebrows:-- must be if they like the cool this much :greenthumb: .... ALFxLeb cross seems to be cooking nicely! And that manly Leb is like, what-- 75% nut sacks now? :hump: :rofl: ....... All looks great brudda :d5:

:yeahthat: J-Ray:bighug: :bow: I also marvel at how you juggle all the plants in different stages of growth! Feeding time must be a gas- :help: :rofl: ... a cool mix this year my man, with HPG well represented-:woohoo1:... some FD gear, a Brooklyn Sunrise (which I've been eyeing for a while now!), ALF x CBDHz (you made? Interesting,... wonder if the CBG came along for the ride too).... Leb 27 and Monks, Danish goodies? :eyebrows:-- must be if they like the cool this much :greenthumb: .... ALFxLeb cross seems to be cooking nicely! And that manly Leb is like, what-- 75% nut sacks now? :hump: :rofl: ....... All looks great brudda :d5:
Thanks for stopping by brother:toke:I feel like a juggler all right...a fairly awkward one:haha: nobody really gets pampered here, they gotta be tough. I had a staggered start too because of some travel so even more chaos but at least I can sort of get in the greenhouse this year....last year was no room for spectators. Found a spot of mold on one of the little Brooklyns today but it is about done, I love that strain. The ALF x cbd haze is FDs, came as a freebie with Alf. That one is now drying:biggrin:
The danes, Leb27 and Monk are from Hybrids from Hell, they sure seem to be happy with my canna-unfriendly climate:thumbsup: they are photos and are known to finish to 60N in Norway.I have an urge to plant them all over the countryside:pass:

Thanks for stopping by brother:toke:I feel like a juggler all right...a fairly awkward one:haha: nobody really gets pampered here, they gotta be tough. I had a staggered start too because of some travel so even more chaos but at least I can sort of get in the greenhouse this year....last year was no room for spectators. Found a spot of mold on one of the little Brooklyns today but it is about done, I love that strain. The ALF x cbd haze is FDs, came as a freebie with Alf. That one is now drying:biggrin:
The danes, Leb27 and Monk are from Hybrids from Hell, they sure seem to be happy with my canna-unfriendly climate:thumbsup: they are photos and are known to finish to 60N in Norway.I have an urge to plant them all over the countryside:pass:
Hey J-Ray (love it) and @Waira , The Alf#5 x CBD Haze was a freebie with FD’s Alf drop but it was CBD Haze pollen gifted by @StickMan . The same pollen used for all the HPG CBD crosses. Great stuff and I’m hinting at a repro???? . Really great stuff.

Hey J-Ray (love it) and @Waira , The Alf#5 x CBD Haze was a freebie with FD’s Alf drop but it was CBD Haze pollen gifted by @StickMan . The same pollen used for all the HPG CBD crosses. Great stuff and I’m hinting at a repro???? . Really great stuff.
Thought it might be the same pollen. I'm sure looking forward to toking all of the crosses, I love the cbd rich strains:bow:
I wish I had done as good with them as you have ...mine had to go to the greenhouse too early and all pretty stumpy:crying: I won't get a huge yield but I will have a nice variety of meds:smoking:and I didn't get to plant all the strains I got from brother @StickMan so more chances to get it right!

Thought it might be the same pollen. I'm sure looking forward to toking all of the crosses, I love the cbd rich strains:bow:
I wish I had done as good with them as you have ...mine had to go to the greenhouse too early and all pretty stumpy:crying: I won't get a huge yield but I will have a nice variety of meds:smoking:and I didn't get to plant all the strains I got from brother @StickMan so more chances to get it right!
Always next season @Jraven . I’ve grown in a tent under very controlled conditions, not AK and it’s challenges. I’m sure your girls will be great! Some lovely strains and your Danes are awesome looking. Hope you get some seeds made.

Thanks @BCBudlady I like the challenge and love being where I am. AFN helped me to grow acceptable weed even here:smoking:
Still misty and moist temp @55F but there is some sun in the forecast :headbang:
DSCN5367.JPG

Last edited:
:cheers: much respect for you high lat' growers! :greenthumb:It is a challenge at all levels, from resources to environment... thank the green gods so many canna' lovers live in such places and the work has been on going for decades! It's like chain smoking, only chain growing while the light is there- :coffee:
Have you looked into the Might Mite family yet? Stick has some crosses, did he slip one into your order? :eyebrows: .... Ah, right, I forgot FD made that cross,... I need to try another CBD cross myself, so I'll ask Stick what he has.... The Haze has shown very nicely, and I think he has a White Widow one too that's stellar... The Sweet Honey Peach CBD was a gem as well, some of the richest aromatics I've had from any plant in fact, and the potency was surprising! I figured on a fairly mild buzz that leveled off fast due to the CBD, but I was wrong :smoking:.. A solid buzz she gives, and really nice efficacy too, so it's time to dig deeper into that treasure box- :thumbsup: ...... I know the HFH name, so I'll go look those crosses up...

yeah, I'm always behind on visits and such,.. too many peep's, too much crap here mainly though, the Infirmary has been a relentless zoo this last year- :shrug: I can't go a couple days before the whole front page is backed up again with new and follow-up's = :deadhorse:.... some good help is showing here and there fortunately, but Nammy has been under the weather as well,... plus coco, DWC, really tangled messes are not his forte.... It's all wearing my ass frankly J', I need more fun time here, less flogging! :rofl:

Always next season @Jraven . I’ve grown in a tent under very controlled conditions, not AK and it’s challenges. I’m sure your girls will be great! Some lovely strains and your Danes are awesome looking. Hope you get some seeds made.

:smokeout: hey luv! I'm due to come visit that lummox MoB of yours, and her freaky roommate- :crying:.... hang tight on MoB, my experience is that she slows to a new halt on stretch just before bloom, and stays that way though it.... mainly light stacking and blowing up the nuggs!

Took the top off the first LEB 27. Tiny spot of mold got me to check the trichs....it was ready. She's pretty airy as I would expect. Helps hold the mold away:thumbsup:
DSCN5369.JPG

@Waira yep I know you keep busy around here :bighug:
No haven't seen any Mighty Mite yet. I'm stoked about the Z6 x Erdebei x haze cross, it's F1 and I had an auto that finished quick and is superb off the drying rack...stick says the photo versions will finish too. They are big open style plants 4 feet tall.

Back