Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

@StickMan Here my Z6 x Erdebei x haze 4' and 5' tall
P_20190727_155124.jpg

P_20190727_155933.jpg

And the IPCBD x Haze 18" @ a month old...growing fast now though weather hasn't been that good
P_20190727_154941.jpg

P_20190727_155049.jpg

P_20190727_155004.jpg

Looking great mate :bow:....before joining afn, I would have thought growing weed in Alaska was impossible but here we are growing great herb in a less than ideal climate.....always amazes me seeing what you and trail can do up there :d5:
:pass:

Bloody lovely mate . :woohoo1: :thumbsup:

Looking great in your hands my friend!
Looking forward to seeing them in full flower.
Still glad that you got 2 different phenos.

Peace
The Z6 will definitely benefit from a good long summer, just a little preflower now and lots of room for bud:smoking:
No doubt about the IPCBD cross it looks like they're on track to finish quickly.

Looking great mate :bow:....before joining afn, I would have thought growing weed in Alaska was impossible but here we are growing great herb in a less than ideal climate.....always amazes me seeing what you and trail can do up there :d5:
Lol, it seems impossible sometimes. I've spent a lot of time apologizing to plants for subjecting them to torture:smoking: Some of them always pull through and make it all worth it:cheers:

I am as confident as i can be that the Z6 will finish fine up there for you my friend!
Looking forward to seeing these in full flower as I know you are.
As far as I know, yours will be the first i have seen to be grown out.

Peace
:thumbsup: I think they will finish too:clapper:

Can't say much good about the weather lately...oh the creek is up enough to have the hydro power going on one nozzle:thumbsup: but pretty minimal on the solar lol. It hasn't been above 60F in the greenhouse this week just a constant drizzle keeping things cool.
DSCN5351.JPG

I've been enjoying this IPCBD x Haze it's a real trooper, shows me progress each day . Looks like it will want some lst
DSCN5354.JPG

The Leb 27 look they will be a big part of the haul, hope it's good stuff
DSCN5355.JPG
DSCN5356.JPG

The Monks growing fully outdoors are still enjoying it all...think I'll have to do some in the wild next year just to see what happens
DSCN5362.JPG
DSCN5363.JPG

These two monks have have hopefully been crossed, one with leb27 and one monk x monk for the outback next year. I haven't seen seed developing though:pop:
This is the lowers of ALF5 where I dabbled a little leb 27 pollen, I can see the seeds are coming along
DSCN5352.JPG

We still haven't been fishing...I guess that my wifes bit of an inheritance is seeing us through this so far.:thanks: It's a bit odd after 35 years of fishing to be tied up during the season though. I'm sure we will be back grinding away at it eventually :coffee2:

Back