Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

Wow,great bud.What strain you going to cob.Whatever one you decide load em up pack em tight.Peace please
I'll try the Leb 27, looks like it will be first ,but I'm hoping to do the Z6 x Irdebei x haze. I have two good sized plants hoping they fill out:thumbsup:

I'll try the Leb 27, looks like it will be first ,but I'm hoping to do the Z6 x Irdebei x haze. I have two good sized plants hoping they fill out:thumbsup:
Going to be fun Lovely plants bud.I got the itch real bad,my garden is shit the bugs and heat.My next door neighbor had a air tractor spray for mesquite trees and my house is right across from the field he was spraying .It was about seven in the morning and i could smell the poison and feel the droplets.Long story short my garden got dosed and it did not recover.We will have to have discussion before next spring.At lease my girls will be inside when i start my grow in the fall.You are knocking it out of the park this year.Peace please

:cuss:
Going to be fun Lovely plants bud.I got the itch real bad,my garden is shit the bugs and heat.My next door neighbor had a air tractor spray for mesquite trees and my house is right across from the field he was spraying .It was about seven in the morning and i could smell the poison and feel the droplets.Long story short my garden got dosed and it did not recover.We will have to have discussion before next spring.At lease my girls will be inside when i start my grow in the fall.You are knocking it out of the park this year.Peace please

wow! Deep in the grow! Bet those late ones make it. And those stunteds bring a smile. Stunting usually has a negative connotation. Watering the berries, glad I haven't done that, I can barely keep up with Canna watering. Dang, more thunder as I type.......

wow! Deep in the grow! Bet those late ones make it. And those stunteds bring a smile. Stunting usually has a negative connotation. Watering the berries, glad I haven't done that, I can barely keep up with Canna watering. Dang, more thunder as I type.......
Won't be watering the berries today hehe....raining hard this am. Should raise the creek. We actually had a thunderstorm the other day, it's pretty rare in these parts. Knocked out the power in Ketchikan (100 miles away ) and passed over near us.

Jraven, mate the girls are looking great:d5:, i noticed some of nice and tall, and the scenery is always lovely to see also. I noticed your paintings, I noticed one looks like a mushroom is in it:pass:
Thanks smokey. Those are the prayer flags you see, my wife paints them and they are hanging all over the place. They have the local flora and fauna painted on them...I think the mushroom one is a couple humpback whales:smoking:

Back