Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

Here's a nice Leb27
P_20190715_101235.jpg

Here's the one that's close to harvest
P_20190715_101117.jpg

A Leb and a Monk outdoor, the Leb will be back in the greenhouse since it looks like some weather coming
P_20190715_101310.jpg

Looking good there, @Jraven

Glad to see the Monks showing their vigour. As strange as I might sound I almost wish you get a period of bad weather just so you can see those Monks basking in it and giving absolutely zero f*cks about the whole ordeal :smoking:

And I saw you mention some wild Danes might be growing, and I absolutely dig the idea. Like I've mentioned before, Tanska and Dyr used "survival of the fittest" when they bred their Thypoon strain. Plants were left outside and to themselves, got pollinated and seeds were left to drop to the ground, survive the winter and then sprout and thrive. Monks are said to be even hardier than Thypoon.

I will try to talk to some guys I know in Norway who got Danish IBL's selectively grown and bred in Western-Norway for 10+ years and hook you up, those plants can legit take it all. Denmark is like SoCal when it comes to weather compared to what we mountain monkeys in the Western regions of Norway have to deal with..

View attachment 1078223
Thanks for the kind words my friend. Heres the other ALF5. She seems to have some color. The bit of color in the leaves might be from the cool nights? She's at 24" tall
View attachment 1078221 View attachment 1078222
impressively tree like
Seems about bullet proof, may be a good one for your spot:thumbsup:
yeah, look what she is doing for you! I consider your environment tougher for canna than mine
Thanks GB. No we aren't fishing yet, although it is open...we're slacking off some this season but I am working on the boat and will be out fishing when things pick up. We've decided we are old enough to wait for the better fishing:smoking:
no need for this:deadhorse: anymore:pass:
and looking so fine!

We're getting some rain here finally...it's been a long dry spell in the rainforest. Of course it's a mixed blessing for a canna grower but hopefully the forest gets what it needs.
DSCN5311.JPG

Back