Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

Also it should do ok with the mold. These were selected twice in greenhouses here in the pnw. We only saw a tiny touch of bud rot in about 3-400 plants.
No sign of mold on these at all, pretty impressive considering the climate and the density of the buds. I'm not good at smell but I would say earthy/ fuel maybe with a citrus note. I have another one, a white one that is taller but not as dense so far but none the less well stacked. These were the best performers of the round of plants (several strains) I started and set out in the greenhouse too early. Generally this round of plants were pretty stunted. ALF5 seems like a great strain I'd sure give it another try.:thumbsup:

Very nice my friend!
Have a few in my veggie patch this year.
Not sure how they will do where they are at, but looking great so far.
Just starting to show sex at day ?. Stick has no idea when he started these.
Found one confirmed male yesterday and two females.
Still waiting on a couple more to show.
Will post some flower pics in @FullDuplex place, when in flower.

No hoop house or many photos at all out this year for stick.

Peace
Hey brother good to hear from you. It seems like the alf 5 should do good...they are going fast for me.
Somewhere between the light cabinet and the greenhouse I goofed something up and all the cbd haze crosses got stunted., so not a lot to report there. However the Z6 x Irdebei haze crosses that didn't auto ( @50/50 as you predicted) are looking real nice, large and shapely and showing preflower. Any idea how long they'll go?

No sign of mold on these at all, pretty impressive considering the climate and the density of the buds. I'm not good at smell but I would say earthy/ fuel maybe with a citrus note. I have another one, a white one that is taller but not as dense so far but none the less well stacked. These were the best performers of the round of plants (several strains) I started and set out in the greenhouse too early. Generally this round of plants were pretty stunted. ALF5 seems like a great strain I'd sure give it another try.:thumbsup:
Humbled to hear that man, glad that you enjoyed them too. Smell sounds on point too. That’s the typical terp profile I get too. I’d love to see the white one when you have a moment. Seeing these in growers spaces that I’ve followed for so long is joyous to me it’s like watching your kids grow from afar.

Well done man she looks amazing

Couple shots of the purple ALF 5 top bud...these buds are very solid
View attachment 1077780 View attachment 1077781
On mold watch with this one...it's been cool and calm and damp so keeping the air moving day and night :bow:
wow! a big one, those purp leaves are cool2
Also it should do ok with the mold. These were selected twice in greenhouses here in the pnw. We only saw a tiny touch of bud rot in about 3-400 plants.
music to our ears!:worship:

DSCN5302.JPG
Humbled to hear that man, glad that you enjoyed them too. Smell sounds on point too. That’s the typical terp profile I get too. I’d love to see the white one when you have a moment. Seeing these in growers spaces that I’ve followed for so long is joyous to me it’s like watching your kids grow from afar.

Well done man she looks amazing
Thanks for the kind words my friend. Heres the other ALF5. She seems to have some color. The bit of color in the leaves might be from the cool nights? She's at 24" tall
DSCN5299.JPG
DSCN5301.JPG

Back