Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

On a similar note, I had to shut down our hydro power because of the low creek. Between that and the solar power we've been getting by without burning any gasoline. Our needs are pretty minimal this time of year anyway so no big deal:bighug:
There's still plenty for the domestic running water:thumbsup:

Looking awesome Jrave
emoji106.png
emoji106.png

Is there lot of bear's aroud you ?
It looks like good bear habitat.
Love your spot man
emoji482.png
emoji482.png
Thanks bro. Yep there are a few bears around, just black bears no brownies. You want to make some noise walking in the woods:smoking:

Since that last report we have had some hot weather, in the 70s so hitting 80+ in the greenhouse at times. There's haze in the air from fires on the mainland.
View attachment 1074585
hot here2. Fortunately mostly breezy to keep excessive heat outta the green house. The other day when breeze stopped it was 100F in the shade of a 10 gallon pot on the floor of the greenhouse house! I'm sure ripening BLKMRRR will have looser buds for this, but man, is she every pack n on the res. Have fun watching your crop swell in this heat!
Here we have the outdoor Monks they have been loving it all along. One of them has been consorting with a Leb 27 male View attachment 1074591
now this is what we talk n bout:d5:
Yep @smokeyfromau it's kind of a two sided thing...me and my plants like the sunny days, it's really nice here just very pleasant weather. But it's tough for the local environment when things get out of whack.
It can never be just the right amount of rain and sun, always a catch
On a similar note, I had to shut down our hydro power because of the low creek. Between that and the solar power we've been getting by without burning any gasoline. Our needs are pretty minimal this time of year anyway so no big deal:bighug:
There's still plenty for the domestic running water:thumbsup:
Then nothing to do but work on your tan and watch em grow!

hot here2. Fortunately mostly breezy to keep excessive heat outta the green house. The other day when breeze stopped it was 100F in the shade of a 10 gallon pot on the floor of the greenhouse house! I'm sure ripening BLKMRRR will have looser buds for this, but man, is she every pack n on the res. Have fun watching your crop swell in this heat!

now this is what we talk n bout:d5:

It can never be just the right amount of rain and sun, always a catch

Then nothing to do but work on your tan and watch em grow!
Yep, don't want to complain about nice weather lol...it's certainly no more unpleasant than freezing :rofl:
the smoke and haze and the breeze are keeping it from being too hot :thumbsup: the greenhouse seems to top out around 85F ...the solar powered exhaust fan helps a lot

Its cooled down here, back to 50-65F and cloudy...not much rain yet though but the natives are breathing a sigh of relief:smoking:
A little decoration:bighug:

P_20190709_094358.jpg

The Monk girls are feeling pretty frisky after some visiting with the danish boys...don't know what they were doing but we'll see:biggrin:
P_20190709_094055.jpg

The buds are remarkably solid on my Alf 5. 18 inches tall
P_20190709_093610.jpg

This Leb 27 got some pollen on her lowers. 34 inches tall
P_20190709_093733.jpg

This Z6 x irdebei x haze (non auto) is 40 inches. Hoping it finishes in time...I'll be doing what I can to assure it after sampling the early finisher :thumbsup:
P_20190709_093843.jpg

Temperature today is 56F will only be @60 in the greenhouse unless we get a sunbreak

Last edited:
Back