Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

All looking fantastic @Jraven ! My Z6xerdbeeerx CBDHazes didn’t auto either. I gifted them to a friend. I’m hoping he’ll save me a little of the final product. Love hear your thoughts. The IPCBDxCBD Haze is a great plant. She’ll get good and dense and finish fast.
Those Danes are awesome looking and thriving in your climate. Great growing!

All looking fantastic @Jraven ! My Z6xerdbeeerx CBDHazes didn’t auto either. I gifted them to a friend. I’m hoping he’ll save me a little of the final product. Love hear your thoughts. The IPCBDxCBD Haze is a great plant. She’ll get good and dense and finish fast.
Those Danes are awesome looking and thriving in your climate. Great growing!
Thank you my friend. One of my z6 did auto but it also stumpied like most of this years autos. [ 1 for 3]..I guess I ran them them all outdoors too early:eyebrows: I'm hoping these will finish but I don't know how long they take...the dwarf I harvested is very smelly:thumbsup: can't wait to try it. I should be able to nurse them through.
The IPCBD's are getting off to a good start though a little late. :pass:I can see a field of the Danes growing wild around here someplace:cheers:

Bloody Hell mate , you are killing it and looks like your best season yet . :woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1::thumbsup:
Thanks bro,I don't think it 'll beat last season for quantity but should be some great fun and flavors among the crowd. I'm especially glad to have cbd strains coming:headbang:

Thank you my friend. One of my z6 did auto but it also stumpied like most of this years autos. [ 1 for 3]..I guess I ran them them all outdoors too early:eyebrows: I'm hoping these will finish but I don't know how long they take...the dwarf I harvested is very smelly:thumbsup: can't wait to try it. I should be able to nurse them through.
The IPCBD's are getting off to a good start though a little late. :pass:I can see a field of the Danes growing wild around here someplace:cheers:
You should be good on the IPCBD crosses. Mine went about 70 days and had very high bud to leaf ratio. As they are CBD strains... they usually come down at all cloudy...shaving a few days too.
Lol... your environment might just welcome little Danes, wouldn’t that be great!!

You should be good on the IPCBD crosses. Mine went about 70 days and had very high bud to leaf ratio. As they are CBD strains... they usually come down at all cloudy...shaving a few days too.
Lol... your environment might just welcome little Danes, wouldn’t that be great!!
Cool, 70 days should be good:thumbsup:

They girls are looking great mate ! lovely scenery again, amazing the creek would be dyring up, looks so lush there:pass:
Thanks smokey. Yep without our rain the water all ends up underground down in the limestone. The creek is just a trickle. Most of the vegetation would like some rain too:clapper::clapper:

Jraven, is dry in Australia, also, been some coastal showers here but inland its dry, example Guyra 4350ft town, closest town for me to see snow when its forecast, they are out of water and need to truck in and the peat under the dry lagoon, combusted, has done so before during drought. , Some rain would be good there, as long as its not all the time though the girls dont want rain all the time

Back