Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

Looking good in here mate :cheers:.....looks like you only have a couple of weeks left until your jars start filling again :thumbsup:.....has fishing started yet?:pass:
Thanks GB. No we aren't fishing yet, although it is open...we're slacking off some this season but I am working on the boat and will be out fishing when things pick up. We've decided we are old enough to wait for the better fishing:smoking:

My guess is that mid to end of Sept up there for you my friend.

Peace
Here they are 34" and 42"
DSCN5306.JPG
DSCN5307.JPG

Thanks smokey. Been loving that band for 50+ years definitely a favorite. "Electric music for the mind and body" is my favorite album. Here it is:smoking:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLowQCq3Ss89i7sLxA7PXFwWQrp_0ViyL3
Yea not sure about that bear, we're going to have to discourage it from coming too close to the houses...not good when they get too brave. It just looks a little hungry, hopefully it'll get some fish soon:worship:

Jraven, mate they girls are looking great :d5: Yes, i managed to get a flac version and i',m listening atm:frog:True would not want a family of them eating the plants, they should get some fish, esp the poor little bear :pass: I like that kind of music

Thanks GB. No we aren't fishing yet, although it is open...we're slacking off some this season but I am working on the boat and will be out fishing when things pick up. We've decided we are old enough to wait for the better fishing:smoking:
LOL not heard that one before. :baked:

Jraven, mate they girls are looking great :d5: Yes, i managed to get a flac version and i',m listening atm:frog:True would not want a family of them eating the plants, they should get some fish, esp the poor little bear :pass: I like that kind of music
Glad you like the tunes smokey...'twas some of my first 'stoner' music:pass:

Jraven mate, i wonder how mazzy star goes for stoner music, I think pink floyd and led zepplin would be good also:pass:
I haven't listened to mazzy yet...you think I should? :smoking:
Edit: I checked it out...works for me:cheers::smoking:

Last edited:
Looking good there, @Jraven

Glad to see the Monks showing their vigour. As strange as I might sound I almost wish you get a period of bad weather just so you can see those Monks basking in it and giving absolutely zero f*cks about the whole ordeal :smoking:

And I saw you mention some wild Danes might be growing, and I absolutely dig the idea. Like I've mentioned before, Tanska and Dyr used "survival of the fittest" when they bred their Thypoon strain. Plants were left outside and to themselves, got pollinated and seeds were left to drop to the ground, survive the winter and then sprout and thrive. Monks are said to be even hardier than Thypoon.

I will try to talk to some guys I know in Norway who got Danish IBL's selectively grown and bred in Western-Norway for 10+ years and hook you up, those plants can legit take it all. Denmark is like SoCal when it comes to weather compared to what we mountain monkeys in the Western regions of Norway have to deal with..

Thanks @puffy , it's been fun growing the Danes.The two monks pictured growing outside have been pollinated (I hope) by monk and leb27. They are definitely showing their love of the outdoors:thumbsup: If I get some seed I'll set some out in the wild next year. One of my forced/stunted Leb27 is finishing up, it did pretty good considering, looks and smells good @32" tall. I pollinated a couple lower branches with Leb27. Some lebs from a different round are showing lots of potential

Back