Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

Nice solid top bud from ALF5:pass:
DSCN5313.JPG

We got a good day and night of rain, should get a little more...quite a relief but ready for more canna growing weather now:smoking:
Raspberries are coming into production
DSCN5315.JPG

Here's the younger round IPCBD x haze from @StickMan, ghost toof (in the twofer) and C99 x Freezeland on the right
DSCN5316.JPG

This C99 x Freezeland is keeping its triploid growth to 4th or 5th node
DSCN5317.JPG

We're getting some rain here finally...it's been a long dry spell in the rainforest. Of course it's a mixed blessing for a canna grower but hopefully the forest gets what it needs.View attachment 1079056
same up here, saved by the rain, fire out, greenhouse no longer a crematorium:smoking:
feels good....normal...we know at least some of our plants will make it fine on normal:pass:
Nice solid top bud from ALF5:pass:View attachment 1079144
rings the fuckingbell:bow:
We got a good day and night of rain, should get a little more...quite a relief but ready for more canna growing weather now:smoking:
Raspberries are coming into production View attachment 1079553
Here's the younger round IPCBD x haze from @StickMan, ghost toof (in the twofer) and C99 x Freezeland on the rightView attachment 1079554
This C99 x Freezeland is keeping its triploid growth to 4th or 5th nodeView attachment 1079557
ooo, raspberries!, we don't have them, but salmonberries are big time time and blues soon to ripen, later carpets of lingonberries/low bush cranberries and the odd crow/blackberry

Jraven, mate they are looking great, nice to see some rain for the rainforest. Australian winter spring is likely to be below average rainfall.

Looks like all is going well J :thumbsup:

Looking real good their bud !

same up here, saved by the rain, fire out, greenhouse no longer a crematorium:smoking:
feels good....normal...we know at least some of our plants will make it fine on normal:pass:

rings the fuckingbell:bow:

ooo, raspberries!, we don't have them, but salmonberries are big time time and blues soon to ripen, later carpets of lingonberries/low bush cranberries and the odd crow/blackberry
Thanks guys, things are doing good considering my rocky start.
We had a week of tough weather...I did get a little spot of mold in the lighter colored ALF 5 but it wasn't her fault, the conditions were brutal...50F to 55F and 90% humidity. I'm telling you it was dark and dismal. :crying:I could have taken her before that crappy weather, she was ready anyway as it turned out. Anyway the forest is a little happier and now we have the better growing weather back for a while.
Glad to hear the fire's out Trail, and getting some relief from the heat. These raspberries here are domesticated, They were here when we moved in but it took me about 25 years to get them to produce anything:rofl: . Right now they are almost hard to keep up with:thumbsup: They do need a good pruning . Not a good year here for salmonberries but the huckleberries are doing good...I even watered some of the nearby bushes during the drought, those have been paying me back nicely.:headbang:

These outdoor Monk gals are still enjoying the climate come what may
DSCN5340.JPG

Here's another monk with a nice candelabra shape. Kind of hard to see with the background
DSCN5347.JPG

Here are the Z6 x Irdebei x cbd haze non-autos getting big and keeping airy for the autumn weather they can expect to face toward the end
DSCN5341.JPG

These are IPCBD x Haze that I started late, they are growing pretty fast...Hoping they have time
DSCN5344.JPG

The Leb 27 are pretty impressive, and they smell good too, pretty strong. This the stumpy columnar one thats getting close to harvest
DSCN5345.JPG

Here's a couple more leb 27 not stunted they are trees and putting on bud 42 and 44" tall
P_20190723_094337.jpg

And just a little bud shot of ALF 5 x CBD Haze
DSCN5333.JPG

Getting both rain and sun today off and on, temp is @60

Last edited:
Back