Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

Yep that is my type of scene .:thumbsup:
It was a total blast and great fun to be among Deadheads again. But it's only gonna happen rarely for me, being so far away. I was talking with the wife though about next year...she seems up for it:d5:

It was a total blast and great fun to be among Deadheads again. But it's only gonna happen rarely for me, being so far away. I was talking with the wife though about next year...she seems up for it:d5:
We just got to do the things we want when we are healthy enough to enjoy them. If we wait ... well you knows. Live now all you growers.

Thanks for the tour[emoji482]
I had an awesome trip it was a great experience[emoji106] I haven't been to a Grateful Dead concert ever but I've always enjoyed their music always and I still sound good even without Louie...

I used to go to a lot of Bluegrass festivals here in Michigan back in the day. a little town called Nashville Michigan used to have great Bluegrass festivals maybe they will again. They have a natural Amphitheater there is carved into a hill by Nature. But certainly not as beautiful as the one you were at that was awesome.[emoji482]
Last I seen your plants were looking pretty good. [emoji106]

I'm still on cloud nine, but now it's time to go back to work:yoinks: lol hopefully with renewed energy.
Here is a video that captures the venue better than my pics:toke::pass:

Glad you got to experience The Gorge my friend!

Voted best out door venue in North America for many years for good reason. Been there a few times. Saw The Who, Neil Young, among others there. Only about 2 1/2 hours from me.

Glad you had a good time!

Peace

We just got to do the things we want when we are healthy enough to enjoy them. If we wait ... well you knows. Live now all you growers.
Exactly brother that's what this was all about. There was a chance and I grabbed it:smoking: glad I did

Thanks for the tour
emoji482.png
My pleasure, I can hardly stop crowing about it hehe. :cheers::pass:

Back