Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

Very nice my friend I hope you enjoy the show what a great trip an the weather in the Pacific northwest is great heard its goin to rain on Friday tho .
i wouldn't mind a bit of rain here myself lol...kinda hot for me here:biggrin:. But yep it has been very nice. The forecast for the outdoor concert ( other side the mountains)is as perfect as one could hope for...sunny and @ 70°. :d5:

Hey friends we're still down here in western Washington. Had a nice visit with some old school chums who live up in the Cascades just over the other side. Real pretty country:thumbsup:
View attachment 1067436
In a couple days I'll be going to the Dead and Company concert, getting stoked for that! So far been mostly visiting and having fun. Next week we will have to get to work on the chores and then pointing ourselves home. Hope everyone is getting good grow action!:greenthumb::bighug::pass:
man, looks like primo weed growing territory! Having a warm and sunny dry patch:pass:

man, looks like primo weed growing territory! Having a warm and sunny dry patch:pass:
It's a damn shame...the guy is a botanist and he's not into growing weed:rofl: he had a substance abuse problem when we were young and went on the straight :doh:
Maybe I should move into his guest house:smoking:
Good you're getting some photons :cheers:

Last edited:
J has got his dancing shoes on . :rofl: :biggrin: :thumbsup:
174542d1517156645t-2018-hardware-thread-hillbilly-dance.gif

Hey friends I'm back from the show. It was all I hoped for, even considering the humps and bumps of getting there for a crowd-averse old fellow like me. I had a religious experience :d5: cathartic and healing. Just what I needed. The sight and sound at the venue were wonderful and the band were in great form. Go see them if you can :thumbsup:
P_20190607_192105.jpg
P_20190607_210232.jpg

Hey friends I'm back from the show. It was all I hoped for, even considering the humps and bumps of getting there for a crowd-averse old fellow like me. I had a religious experience :d5: cathartic and healing. Just what I needed. The sight and sound at the venue were wonderful and the band were in great form. Go see them if you can :thumbsup:View attachment 1070005 View attachment 1070013
There is time to do what we want to do. So glad you took some time for doing it.

Back