Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

Glad you got to experience The Gorge my friend!

Voted best out door venue in North America for many years for good reason. Been there a few times. Saw The Who, Neil Young, among others there. Only about 2 1/2 hours from me.

Glad you had a good time!

Peace
Good to hear from you brother Stick...you've been much in my thoughts :pass:
I feel blessed to have this experience. Since we moved to Alaska ( 35+ years) I've been to a few concerts in the city but this was surely on a whole different level. I hope to do it again.
I have relatives up near Quincy and had good times there as a kid, it always feels real good to be in that country.

It was interesting to see all the hundreds of wind machines that have sprouted since the last time I was over there
P_20190607_152909.jpg

Jraven, mate the location of the concert is really beautiful scenery. Wind farms have popped up on the New England range in Australia, near the town of Glen Innes.
Yep smokey...interesting geological events created the landforms over there...and it looks completely different from home lol...so it was a nice interlude for me. I was definitely ready for a temporary change of scenery :smoking:
We're starting on the way home this morn, time to get back to reality. I'll be very glad to get out of this big city:pass:

True Jraven, always nice for a change of scenery, wont venture far, as i plan to grow and grow lol, my brothers and I, the stash is slowly getting down. I can take a trip, if snow is possible in the mountains, for a bit of fun. Country side is nicer than the city scene anyday, but still need them for supplies and such:d5:

What happened with your plants?:pass:
They all survived :smoking:. I need to update but feeling a little under the weather at the moment. It doesn't look like this batch will fill up the greenhouse but I have started some some more:thumbsup:

Hey friends I'm back from the show. It was all I hoped for, even considering the humps and bumps of getting there for a crowd-averse old fellow like me. I had a religious experience :d5: cathartic and healing. Just what I needed. The sight and sound at the venue were wonderful and the band were in great form. Go see them if you can :thumbsup:View attachment 1070005 View attachment 1070013
cheers Jraven! glad you had a good go and a good show! Religious experiences, gotta have em so we know we aren't drowning in our backwater,:pass:

Back