Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

Yep my friend a reminder of what the government thinks of our medicine an that feeling is worldwide .When I was fighting for my right to grow in my trailer park home I was constantly reminded tha5 federal dollars would be used to turn it into a safe place for people an my grow was an example of what they didn't want an even though the state approved it an registered it the feds didn't like it an would stop me an bust my disabled ass to the dirt .I told em before it was legal I got charged with manufacturing marijuana an before that I had received a huge number of arrests for possession an even then I knew I did nothing wrong .I said if the feds wanna bust a disabled man for a legal med grow an lock me up an put me in jail I've been there before an will go again an be back at it once I'm out an this isn't the early 90s an I'm not goin to hide anymore .They looked at me like I was crazy but couldn't lock me up anymore or harass me an my grow is still goin eventually we will all win right is right an that system is wrong .
Yes brother there's still a ways to go. I haven't really had to suffer their criminal indignities like you have, being in rural AK I've been left alone for the most part. This incident of mine was a joke compared to what you've been through. We will win I think, hopefully soon. It's so obvious that we are right!

Thanks tgb, :pass:I'm out on the road now so I'm expecting them to do even better without my constant harassment :rofl:
they will miss your loving presence
This trip didn't start out too good. We got busted at the Canada border :yoinks: for some reason my wife declared that she had a cbd vape pen which is completely legal in both countries, and the whole western coast of North America is legal rec pot. Next thing I knew they were pawing through my stuff and found about 6 different tiny weed samples which I had along accidentally in a satchel I had been taking back and forth to work. I usually have my shit more together when crossing the border but I got complacent. So now I have a record in CA. Other than that no big deal the officials were totally polite and civilized and it took about an hour of our time.
So, remember even though things are easing up in the states the borders are still in the asshole age:pass:I'm just glad this didn't happen at the U.S. border...that would have been a whole different story. Those people are sick.
:deadhorse:

I lived in Alaska for 3 years in Fairbanks while I was in the Army. Beautiful place I wish I could have grown while I was their.

I lived in Alaska for 3 years in Fairbanks while I was in the Army. Beautiful place I wish I could have grown while I was their.

Yes brother it's beautiful, certainly a bit rough for growing / lots of challenges , but we just keep trying to get it tuned in. Thanks for stopping by!:pass:

Alaska has been the only place I have ever seen actual blue weed n I mean the buds were BLUE wildest looking stuff I've ever seen.

Hey friends we're still down here in western Washington. Had a nice visit with some old school chums who live up in the Cascades just over the other side. Real pretty country:thumbsup:
P_20190602_132629.jpg

In a couple days I'll be going to the Dead and Company concert, getting stoked for that! So far been mostly visiting and having fun. Next week we will have to get to work on the chores and then pointing ourselves home. Hope everyone is getting good grow action!:greenthumb::bighug::pass:

Hey friends we're still down here in western Washington. Had a nice visit with some old school chums who live up in the Cascades just over the other side. Real pretty country:thumbsup:
View attachment 1067436
In a couple days I'll be going to the Dead and Company concert, getting stoked for that! So far been mostly visiting and having fun. Next week we will have to get to work on the chores and then pointing ourselves home. Hope everyone is getting good grow action!:greenthumb::bighug::pass:
Very nice my friend I hope you enjoy the show what a great trip an the weather in the Pacific northwest is great heard its goin to rain on Friday tho .

Back