Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

Hey Jraven, I think light is most important, had a bit of cloudy start also but is kinda cloudy again a bit soaked , had to wheel the girls in form the rain. They are tougher than i thought, so I think they should be fine here coldest so far is 13c in their enclosure at night.

Any idea what autos you will be growning this time :pass:
Still have some choices to make but the list contains Bubba Trouble from Magic, Ghost Toof and AvT from Mephisto and some more testers from Healing Path Genetics: CBD Haze xxl , IPCBD x CBD Haze, Freezeland x C99, and Blackstone Haze :headbang::pass:

Have moved everyone to the greenhouse in anticipation of our journey. I have 20 at this point. There will be a few more males among them since I started some more danes...hopefully they don't get too mature in 3 weeks.
DSCN5254.JPG

DSCN5255.JPG

Z6 x Erdebei x cbd haze ( the center two)
DSCN5256.JPG

A couple Leb27
DSCN5257.JPG

White widow cbd haze
DSCN5258.JPG

Alf5
DSCN5259.JPG

the smallest ones are Brooklyn Sunrise and a second round of the danes.The weather is just starting to be appropriate for growing so I'll be expecting the crew to start showing some more enthusiasm pretty soon here:worship:

Still have some choices to make but the list contains Bubba Trouble from Magic, Ghost Toof and AvT from Mephisto and some more testers from Healing Path Genetics: CBD Haze xxl , IPCBD x CBD Haze, Freezeland x C99, and Blackstone Haze :headbang::pass:
Sounds like a nice lineup .I did canary buds on the cbd strains stick sent me very nice meds Peace please.

So I'm coming up on the time I'll be leaving the grow for a few weeks:yoinks: so pretty much in a panic lol. I have some babies to transplant as I'm going to close down the seedling cabinet. And getting the greenhouse ready for most of them. It has been lousy growing weather but the danes are happier in the greenhouse than any of the plants are in the solarium...those are pretty stretchy and pokey. Some of the babies will be staying there for the duration of my break though, if we get some sun they will do better. I'll worry more about those than the ones in the greenhouse at this stage. They will be in good hands I just need to get it arranged so it's easier for the care-givers:thumbsup:
you'll get there:cheers::pass:
My wife took these today while I was over at the boat, it's clouds of pollen from the conifers. Every few years it gets heavy like this View attachment 1060806 View attachment 1060807
every year here, a reddish scump on water from spruce pollen, nice pic!
Have moved everyone to the greenhouse in anticipation of our journey. I have 20 at this point. There will be a few more males among them since I started some more danes...hopefully they don't get too mature in 3 weeks. View attachment 1061740
View attachment 1061741
Z6 x Erdebei x cbd haze ( the center two)
View attachment 1061742
A couple Leb27View attachment 1061745
White widow cbd haze
View attachment 1061746
Alf5View attachment 1061747
the smallest ones are Brooklyn Sunrise and a second round of the danes.The weather is just starting to be appropriate for growing so I'll be expecting the crew to start showing some more enthusiasm pretty soon here:worship:
That green palace will be looking awesome, and a little crowded when you return

you'll get there:cheers::pass:

every year here, a reddish scump on water from spruce pollen, nice pic!

That green palace will be looking awesome, and a little crowded when you return
If the pollen doesn't completely bury the greenhouse we should see some progress:smoking::rofl:

Waiting in town now to get on the ferry in the middle of the night. We'll be in Canada tomorrow driving down through BC to the Seattle area
P_20190523_174101.jpg

Back