Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

Here are my Danish boys, Leb 27 and Monk:toke:
DSCN5233.JPG

Look in great i wish I was doin some breeding I'm in need of it I would love to begrowin some personalized strains .
Thanks J :pass:...just a little pollen-sharing I guess but hoping to get some of this hardy stock to play with.

So I'm coming up on the time I'll be leaving the grow for a few weeks:yoinks: so pretty much in a panic lol. I have some babies to transplant as I'm going to close down the seedling cabinet. And getting the greenhouse ready for most of them. It has been lousy growing weather but the danes are happier in the greenhouse than any of the plants are in the solarium...those are pretty stretchy and pokey. Some of the babies will be staying there for the duration of my break though, if we get some sun they will do better. I'll worry more about those than the ones in the greenhouse at this stage. They will be in good hands I just need to get it arranged so it's easier for the care-givers:thumbsup:

Seeding cab with T5 for starts and one autoCOB
P_20190517_081155.jpg

Then the solarium. They want to stretch here when we have this cloudy grey weather
P_20190517_080918.jpg

Greenhouse. Still seeing mid 40s at night but that'll be getting better as time goes by. The water tote will come out and plants going in the next couple days
P_20190517_081117.jpg

My wife took these today while I was over at the boat, it's clouds of pollen from the conifers. Every few years it gets heavy like this
DSCN5243.JPG
DSCN5244.JPG

Back