Indoor Jay does 5 x Sour Bubblies and one Inc Bulk, easy2GO w/biotabs

I like how you didn't get the little pussy jars mate! lol. Makes me laugh when I see pics of like 8 tiny jars filled up.

I've got some smaller ones for stuff I'm gonna use pretty soon, just old honey and mayo jars, lol. but thought this was good balance between storage space and keeping phenos separate, last time did 4 girls so 4 jars, and had couple from previous harvest, still had sone stuff in. Already bought 4 more and probs need few more! :headbang:

Just ordered 10 of the 62% 8g boveda, Mrs gonna be over the moon about it not stinking the house out like it has been doing! :coffee2:

Last edited:
smashing grow,bumper harvest.great looking buds,shame about the budrot.but at least it was pretty minor,look at it as learning experience good thing it was only the 7g.
great growing.
:pighug:

Exactly Arch and thank you bro! Still use it for something to get me on it, so all good. Just made me para now!

Despite buying the trim machine, doesn't help much with wet buds, so I took some time the other day trimming down the new harvest to avoid this problem, hopefully fan directly under but not on buds helps too! Don't think I'll run 6 at once again, or not so closely timed, pushes rh up too much and a lot to manage.

That's not to say i don't love the trim machine, definitely makes life a lot easier, and it's coming into it's own now. Many thanks @Wile e Peyote & @sanguine , two AFN legends who convinced me to take plunge.

Plus there's no way you catch as much kief as u get in the machine v when u hand trim, I don't think anyway.

That's not to say i don't love the trim machine, definitely makes life a lot easier, and it's coming into it's own now. Many thanks @Wile e Peyote & @sanguine , two AFN legends who convinced me to take plunge.

Plus there's no way you catch as much kief as u get in the machine v when u hand trim, I don't think anyway.
Ha ha I'm more of a leg end dude but thanks for the compliment I used mine on wet and never had a problem did you get two blades with yours some have a sarated blade for wet some don't [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Ha ha I'm more of a leg end dude but thanks for the compliment I used mine on wet and never had a problem did you get two blades with yours some have a sarated blade for wet some don't [emoji106]

Ah yeah, just thought it was a spare, not a different blade, ok will try the serated one on the next wet girls ..lol, thanks for the advice mate!

Ah yeah, just thought it was a spare, not a different blade, ok will try the serated one on the next wet girls ..lol, thanks for the advice mate!
No problems dude it's just when I was reading up on them some had different blades mine only has 1 type of blade just do a quick google to make sure Jay [emoji106]

With the SBC mate I put it on cardboard and left it out in the bedroom for about 12 hours straight after the chop. IMO this gives a hell of a lot of the moisture a chance to shift before I put it in drawers between sheets of brown paper. I think this minimises the chance of bud rot as the first day or two is the most risky obviously, and it honestly hasn't affected the smell or taste at all that I can notice. No grassy smell or hay type odours.

Great results @Sensi Jay mate you need a good slap for that
:slap:
I use the trimmer on wet bud too. The metal blade works great. Mine came with a wire blade for dry trimming.
If the hygrometer in the jars measure 70 i would give them another half a days drying.
The cure wont work properly if theyre still moist and the smell wont be as good.
Again great work brother
:pass:

Back