Indoor Jay does 5 x Sour Bubblies and one Inc Bulk, easy2GO w/biotabs

Good point mate, weird thing about the 'dead leaves' is they're attached firmly, they're not flaking off yet or I would've done a tidy up. Did do a little peak on the main buds, and looked ok earlier. I'm convinced the mold has been occurring during drying. I'm just gonna cut the larger main cola buds down a lot more, I've got a drying rack so may use that instead of hanging em.

It was literally the top of the main cola on older SB so no biggy dude, but appreciate the advice, cheers :cheers:

The bastard starts in the stems as you know! Busting them up should be a good plan.. as upsetting as it is.. dissecting the most beautiful buds [emoji26] snivel, snivel.. [emoji22]its heart braking.. BA-HHHAAAAAAA-A-Hooooo-Hooooo! [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Sorry Jay, my emotions are still raw from the last time. [emoji24]

Stay strong brother. [emoji1365]

The bastard starts in the stems as you know! Busting them up should be a good plan.. as upsetting as it is.. dissecting the most beautiful buds
emoji26.png
snivel, snivel..
emoji22.png
its heart braking.. BA-HHHAAAAAAA-A-Hooooo-Hooooo!
emoji24.png
emoji24.png
emoji24.png

Sorry Jay, my emotions are still raw from the last time.
emoji24.png

Stay strong brother.
emoji1365.png

As shit Vladders, did u lose a lot to mold? Never had this before but previous buds I've grown weren't as large as these. Frustrating as you put the hard yards into increasing the yields, and as a result mold becomes a bigger issue, always something to screw you over. :pighug:

Wasn't upset when I found it, just straight up rage!:cuss: Just one of those things though, I suppose. Done very well overall so not gonna dwell on it.

Looking forward to your outdoor dude!

I always let them dry a few days on the racks and once I put them in the jars and start burping I slip aB62 in with them to help with the process.

Good example of their restorative properties, I had some bud at a remote location drying after being harvest from a guerrilla grow. I was not able to get back there for over three weeks. Once I got back the buds were so dry I was afraid to touch them, for fear of knocking all the trichs off. I put them branches and all in a 6.5 gallon fermentation bucket wit two of the large B62s in there an sealed it up tight. Three weeks later I opened it up and the B62s were nearly dried up, but the buds were back to the normal 62% and were sticky and moist once more. Stuff can be a bud saver for sure.

And never throw them away. When they start to feel like a packet of crystals, just put them in a large air tight container with a shot glass of water. Check weekly to make sure there is still water in the glass and after about three weeks your packs should be rehydrated.

Making me feel even more optimistic, thanks Hemi! I just keep reading that even though they will raise the rh, that once the moisture leaves the buds you can't put it back. But then I think, surely raising it in the jars WILL get into the buds, why wouldn't it...:shrug:

I'll soon find out. I'm also looking forward to your outdoor too, bet that 'rida sun produces pure gold canna!

As shit Vladders, did u lose a lot to mold? Never had this before but previous buds I've grown weren't as large as these. Frustrating as you put the hard yards into increasing the yields, and as a result mold becomes a bigger issue, always something to screw you over. :pighug:

Wasn't upset when I found it, just straight up rage!:cuss: Just one of those things though, I suppose. Done very well overall so not gonna dwell on it.

Making me feel even more optimistic, thanks Hemi! I just keep reading that even though they will raise the rh, that once the moisture leaves the buds you can't put it back. But then I think, surely raising it in the jars WILL get into the buds, why wouldn't it...:shrug:

I'll soon find out. I'm also looking forward to your outdoor too, bet that 'rida sun produces pure gold canna!
Jay when I over dry my buds I just put a few big fan leaves in a 5 gal bucket put the bud on top and seal it up for 2 days hey presto nice sticky buds [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Jay when I over dry my buds I just put a few big fan leaves in a 5 gal bucket put the bud on top and seal it up for 2 days hey presto nice sticky buds [emoji106]

I like the sound of this easy method dude, if I'm low on bovedas I'll give it a go. They turned up today so hopefully they work their magic, rh is creeping up after only being in hour or so, good stuff.

I like the sound of this easy method dude, if I'm low on bovedas I'll give it a go. They turned up today so hopefully they work their magic, rh is creeping up after only being in hour or so, good stuff.
How far down was the RH when you started? I never did get a reading on how low my one plant got down to. Although, I know I was afraid to cut the buds off the branches they were so dry. Luckily I wet trim so the buds had been trimmed up before they became so dry, which made it much easier once they had been rehydrated.

How far down was the RH when you started? I never did get a reading on how low my one plant got down to. Although, I know I was afraid to cut the buds off the branches they were so dry. Luckily I wet trim so the buds had been trimmed up before they became so dry, which made it much easier once they had been rehydrated.

It was about 53%, I read elsewhere that the stomata close once rh drops below 40%, which is irreversible, so hopefully saved them as they were never that dry. The jars are already showing 57-59% so think I've rescued them, if the above is correct! :pass:

Hehe.. I've lost a fair bit over the years Jay, the last time was last summer with my GSC, main cola went funky so I threw it on the street. ( it was gone in the morning [emoji38])

Like you say tho, it's always the best bits that go bad. Ya grow a really nice attractive bud, ya don't wanna chop it up into small pieces eh?

Hehe.. I've lost a fair bit over the years Jay, the last time was last summer with my GSC, main cola went funky so I threw it on the street. ( it was gone in the morning [emoji38])

Like you say tho, it's always the best bits that go bad. Ya grow a really nice attractive bud, ya don't wanna chop it up into small pieces eh?

Ha ha into the street, u crazy mate but I get where u coming from when u see that shit! I live at the bottom of a cul de sac so if I did that it'd still be there. :crying:

Yeah always want to maintain the colas as chunks, but with this grow finding it ain't recommended, boo.

Rh in the jars has got to 59 now, will the bovedas continue to raise it or do I need to throw two of the 8g Bs in one jar to bring it up, anyone? :d5:

Ha ha into the street, u crazy mate but I get where u coming from when u see that shit! I live at the bottom of a cul de sac so if I did that it'd still be there. :crying:

Yeah always want to maintain the colas as chunks, but with this grow finding it ain't recommended, boo.

Rh in the jars has got to 59 now, will the bovedas continue to raise it or do I need to throw two of the 8g Bs in one jar to bring it up, anyone? :d5:
Not sure on the them dude when I'm rehydrating I try and get it to 65 rh because as you burb them they will lose moister [emoji106]

Not sure on the them dude when I'm rehydrating I try and get it to 65 rh because as you burb them they will lose moister [emoji106]

Cheers Wile, I thought the good thing about the Bs is you don't need to do much burping 'cept literally opening and closing the jar in seconds. I got enough to hand not to be dipping into them, least not for few weeks.

I'm thinking strip some fans off the Bulk and chuck em in the jars if this doesn't change next couple of days, it'll raise it up with the Bs stopping it from going too high. :thumbsup:

I chucked a B in with what I got left of last harvest, was 58 when started now 61, so maybe I'm being impatient. :pighug:

Back