Indoor Jay does 5 x Sour Bubblies and one Inc Bulk, easy2GO w/biotabs

Thanks guys, too kind. The bulk is now in jars, no mold issues, I think that was due to having 4 going at that point when it hit before.

The smoke is much more sativa than I expected though more of a stone than SB. A good 50/50 hybrid, very relaxing. Developed a heavy skunk smell with cure, which I read is fairly typical.

Need to do final weigh in, it's filled 2 two it jars and half another so 5/6oz, pretty chuffed, bigger pots =bigger yield clearly!

Bloody well done mate. Awesome result again.

I also had slight mould issues and have realised its having too many big girls flowering at once. My system "went to pot" because I had a couple of dud seeds and so I ended up without the staggered plants. Too much to handle without extraction etc.

You started you mini grow yet buddy?

Bloody well done mate. Awesome result again.

I also had slight mould issues and have realised its having too many big girls flowering at once. My system "went to pot" because I had a couple of dud seeds and so I ended up without the staggered plants. Too much to handle without extraction etc.

You started you mini grow yet buddy?

Cheers Hips, yeah I noticed on your thread you had a similar thing, goes to show you can't just pack it out without downsides :(

It's all setup, popping seed later. Also my old dear is going to let me do two outdoor in her back garden! Thinking doing blk critical which I won for 2nd in hans glue guessing, undecided what else to run. Obvs be with the tabs. :thumbsup:

Just saw your comment bout house, what a bummer dude, hope u sort something asap. Sales take a long time usually so skills think it's not that imminent.

Cheers Hips, yeah I noticed on your thread you had a similar thing, goes to show you can't just pack it out without downsides :(

It's all setup, popping seed later. Also my old dear is going to let me do two outdoor in her back garden! Thinking doing blk critical which I won for 2nd in hans glue guessing, undecided what else to run. Obvs be with the tabs. :thumbsup:

Just saw your comment bout house, what a bummer dude, hope u sort something asap. Sales take a long time usually so skills think it's not that imminent.

Got a bad feeling about this one mate. I think it will be a cash sale to a bloke thats buying and renting out around here. I put the landlord onto him lol. Kinda shooting myself in the foot but she's always been good to me, so what goes around comes around.

Kinda daunting to think I gotta move though dude. Just when my garden outside is coming along nicely as well.

Mate about 200 of those seeds I planted have sprouted! Next dweller here is gonna get a good surprise :vibe:

Back