Indoor Jay does 5 x Sour Bubblies and one Inc Bulk, easy2GO w/biotabs

when do we come over for the party ? :cheers:

Nice haul m8 :worship: and GL with the next grow

How are u liking the SB ? ... i have a little um atm :pighug:

Cheers sir Slow!
When is next flight from christiania? :d5:

Will you and @Dr. Babnik make the journey?

The SB is perfect hash plant my friend the trichs were all over the fans and stems as well as the buds, there's a thick layer of resin formed on the bowl trimmer that I'm wondering how best to use! :eyebrows:

When is next flight from christiania? :d5:

Will you and @Dr. Babnik make the journey?

The SB is perfect hash plant my friend the trichs were all over the fans and stems as well as the buds, there's a thick layer of resin formed on the bowl trimmer that I'm wondering how best to use! :eyebrows:

Christiania Air : We fly High :crying:

Sounds perfect ...

I just deglaced my 3 compartment grinder with 93% ethanol ... evaping on balcony atm ;):pop:

Christiania Air : We fly High :crying:

Sounds perfect ...

I just deglaced my 3 compartment grinder with 93% ethanol ... evaping on balcony atm ;):pop:

May do some ISO, got some 99% lying round.

As much as I like the SB, I'm very much curious to run Hbss at some point as the SB that showed those traits (SB10 - tall bitch) is the frostiest and tastiest vape of the lot.

Absolutely awesome Jay mate! Some properly cracking harvests on those plants dude! :worship:

I can't believe Bulk got to 115 days+ !!! What the feck is going on with that plant?! Looks like awesome buds on her.

I take SB in exchange for cobs :crying:

@Sensi Jay great results mate- that'll keep you toking for a while. Nice growing take a pat on the back
:slap:
Edit need to spread the love. Owe ya one bud

Many thanks Sang, you've been supportive from start bro, wonder how it would've gone if you hadn't pulled me up for not covering the tray!

Fookin nailed it Jay plenty to toke on [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Cheers Wiles, been good to have u on hand for advice! Got a few mates to sort out dude, but yeah keep me sweet few months I hope, just wanna get on the next thing already for variety's sake.

Absolutely awesome Jay mate! Some properly cracking harvests on those plants dude! :worship:

I can't believe Bulk got to 115 days+ !!! What the feck is going on with that plant?! Looks like awesome buds on her.

Thanks Hips my friend!

Yeah I know mate it's become experimental now, still haven't chopped gonna be Tues now! Hoping it's some of the stoniest shit ever but not too sure. And course u gonna be toking on some SB one way or t'other ;)

Going by trich colour, it takes a loooong time. I'm on approx day 105 with my Zamnesia plants.

Yesterday I harvested an Atomic. According to trichs it needs more time, but if the potency is as expected, I'll chop the other three. I have smoked a sample with @Slowmo that was cut two weeks ago and I was very very stoned when Mr. Mo left. Bomb Seeds Atomic is measured to 22-26% THC. :dizzy:

Going by trich colour, it takes a loooong time. I'm on approx day 105 with my Zamnesia plants.

Yesterday I harvested an Atomic. According to trichs it needs more time, but if the potency is as expected, I'll chop the other three. I have smoked a sample with @Slowmo that was cut two weeks ago and I was very very stoned when Mr. Mo left. Bomb Seeds Atomic is measured to 22-26% THC. :dizzy:

Yes going by trich colour is a risky business DB! From what I have heard and read, especially with autos. I think the ambering up can be different with autos and not happen until during the cure! Which means we have to look at several different signs to work out when our girls are ready.

Or just sit on our hands for as long as possibly usually in my case. It seems to come down to patience and how empty my jars are.

Back