Mephisto Genetics Mephistos and Cobs - Ignorance is Bliss Grow

Yeah stilton is good man! Was looking forward to Livers n Cheese but mine was a full on MAN!! WTF! Die!!!!

Can't wait for the GBOG mate. Really looking forward to trying that stuff. Still getting used to watering the massive airpot though! It's kind of guess work really!

I was so close to switching to photos for next run mate. Decided to make the change to autopots and coco instead. With biotabs and GP bud booster and dense. And a little bat shit and silicon.

Good luck with the photos dude. Will be very interesting to watch.
autopots coco and biotabs seems to be a very good combo if you cheak out rambo gardens threads he is killing it and its not a permanent switch just want to prove to myself i can still grow photos these autos have a temper you dont wanna piss them off :crying:

autopots coco and biotabs seems to be a very good combo if you cheak out rambo gardens threads he is killing it and its not a permanent switch just want to prove to myself i can still grow photos these autos have a temper you dont wanna piss them off :crying:

Yeah I've read lots of good threads mate. Looking forward to trying it out. Think the mrs is going to start a grow as well!

You can't control autos the same I reckon mate. With autos I think you have to make everything as easy as possible for them. Pamper them, like spoiled children! Haha

Get some pics up dude lol.goid to have you back,all sounds great regarding the plants that have been harvested.
And looking forward to seeing your autopots ventures...lovely strains to play with too man :pass:

Hey mate. Can't be arsed to be honest!! lol. Gonna keep things on the down low from now on dude.

Hey mate. Can't be arsed to be honest!! lol. Gonna keep things on the down low from now on dude.
dont stay too low man you cant show us all this awsomness then make us go cold turkey hope all is good mate :pighug:

Back