Indoor Jay does 5 x Sour Bubblies and one Inc Bulk, easy2GO w/biotabs

Great results @Sensi Jay mate you need a good slap for that
:slap:
I use the trimmer on wet bud too. The metal blade works great. Mine came with a wire blade for dry trimming.
If the hygrometer in the jars measure 70 i would give them another half a days drying.
The cure wont work properly if theyre still moist and the smell wont be as good.
Again great work brother
:pass:

Cheers for the rep Sang, and thanks for the FYI bro. I had them out the jars for 4 hours yesterday, seems to have done the trick rh holding 60-65! Processing what's there has made me rethink my aspiration to do as many as you. ;)

Great harvest Jay! Sorry about the mold man. I remember when I first saw this grow filling in. I said, I hope you have lots of air moving. I'm not one to say I told ya so, though.

Thanks dude, I'm a happy stoner! Ha ha, you are now telling me so, Yeats bro! You're right, and I did have enough air movement in the groom, I think this occurred cos of high rh and lack of air flow outside of the tent. Rh is now 10 points down (due to having less girls running I think) and have fan blowing, so all good I hope!

I live in the states and my states says cultivation is up to five years and/or $15000 per plant. Of course with a good attorney and the fact that I never grow more than a couple at a time we should be able to get those reduced. That's of course after losing my job and possibly having my property confiscated if they desire. Some of the laws on the books in the illegal states are just draconian.

Sounds just about right where I am too, these fools go by wet weight shits crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just hung dry the branches:

View attachment 732150

but the two that developed it I could've split off a bit more I think. I think moisture collected at those points from the buds lower down. Not a huge loss just annoying it's the very top buds lol. Though this all assumes it wasn't there in the first place, can't be sure.

Good news is I've been burping the jars and they're all 62-64rh so nicely setup to cure.
what a lovely sight :yoinks: :clapper: quality to chose from.

Happy :20-4: Everyone!

Day 82 - Bulk & SB15:

20170420_130534.jpg

You just would not believe these girls were started at the same time!

SB15, pretty much ready for:amazon:may take it down today:

20170420_130602.jpg

20170420_130634.jpg

20170420_130703.jpg

(Non) Bulk, continues to disappoint, might be able to give it another 2 weeks.

20170420_130729.jpg

20170420_130741.jpg

Also jarred up the buds hanging, stupidly left up too long :doh: so curing is now a distant dream as rh is only 53%! Just not had chance to come sooner! I hope the bovedas help right them a bit. I'm sure @HemiSync you said it should help, fingers crossed.

On the positive side I've nearly filled another 4 2lt jars so should be on for another 8oz thereabouts, sb15 two on left and the older SB two on right:

20170420_144123.jpg

Also had mold once again in very top main cola on older SB, I'm thinking next time I'll top them to try to avoid this. Looks like same loss again, 7g odd, so not terminal!

Been toking on some kief from trim machine, very nice!:pass:

Hope you all have a great day!

Attachments

• 20170420_130715.jpg
    20170420_130715.jpg
    281.8 KB · Views: 52
Happy :20-4: Everyone!

Day 82 - Bulk & SB15:

View attachment 737007

You just would not believe these girls were started at the same time!

SB15, pretty much ready for:amazon:may take it down today:

View attachment 737008

View attachment 737009

View attachment 737010

(Non) Bulk, continues to disappoint, might be able to give it another 2 weeks.

View attachment 737013

View attachment 737014

Also jarred up the buds hanging, stupidly left up too long :doh: so curing is now a distant dream as rh is only 53%! Just not had chance to come sooner! I hope the bovedas help right them a bit. I'm sure @HemiSync you said it should help, fingers crossed.

On the positive side I've nearly filled another 4 2lt jars so should be on for another 8oz thereabouts, sb15 two on left and the older SB two on right:

View attachment 737016

Also had mold once again in very top main cola on older SB, I'm thinking next time I'll top them to try to avoid this. Looks like same loss again, 7g odd, so not terminal!

Been toking on some kief from trim machine, very nice!:pass:

Hope you all have a great day!
Slip a couple B62s into those jars with the overdried bud and wait a week or three and it will get the buds back to where they should be.

Slip a couple B62s into those jars with the overdried bud and wait a week or three and it will get the buds back to where they should be.

Thanks Hemi, they should be arriving in the next day or so, fingers crossed they do the business. I refrained from taking the last SB down today partly due to time and partly due to fear of not getting back in time and this happening again! Can you just throw fresh cut buds in with the 62s? Not sure this was clear on the boveda thread, or I didn't read that far!

Sweet harvests Jay. [emoji1360]

Have you had a look inside the buds on the last SB standing mate? I'd be a bit concerned about all the dead leaves on the nugs myself.. maybe me just being rot-paranoid... it happens a fair bit in the dungeon.

Hope ya get 'em down safe mate. [emoji1365]

Sweet harvests Jay. [emoji1360]

Have you had a look inside the buds on the last SB standing mate? I'd be a bit concerned about all the dead leaves on the nugs myself.. maybe me just being rot-paranoid... it happens a fair bit in the dungeon.

Hope ya get 'em down safe mate. [emoji1365]

Good point mate, weird thing about the 'dead leaves' is they're attached firmly, they're not flaking off yet or I would've done a tidy up. Did do a little peak on the main buds, and looked ok earlier. I'm convinced the mold has been occurring during drying. I'm just gonna cut the larger main cola buds down a lot more, I've got a drying rack so may use that instead of hanging em.

It was literally the top of the main cola on older SB so no biggy dude, but appreciate the advice, cheers :cheers:

Thanks Hemi, they should be arriving in the next day or so, fingers crossed they do the business. I refrained from taking the last SB down today partly due to time and partly due to fear of not getting back in time and this happening again! Can you just throw fresh cut buds in with the 62s? Not sure this was clear on the boveda thread, or I didn't read that far!
I always let them dry a few days on the racks and once I put them in the jars and start burping I slip aB62 in with them to help with the process.

Good example of their restorative properties, I had some bud at a remote location drying after being harvest from a guerrilla grow. I was not able to get back there for over three weeks. Once I got back the buds were so dry I was afraid to touch them, for fear of knocking all the trichs off. I put them branches and all in a 6.5 gallon fermentation bucket wit two of the large B62s in there an sealed it up tight. Three weeks later I opened it up and the B62s were nearly dried up, but the buds were back to the normal 62% and were sticky and moist once more. Stuff can be a bud saver for sure.

And never throw them away. When they start to feel like a packet of crystals, just put them in a large air tight container with a shot glass of water. Check weekly to make sure there is still water in the glass and after about three weeks your packs should be rehydrated.

Back