Indoor Jay does 5 x Sour Bubblies and one Inc Bulk, easy2GO w/biotabs

I love me some Boveda packs. Even if you dried it too long it will adjust it o 62%. I had some I over dried to about 55% and two weeks in a jar with a large B62 and it adjusted the buds back upwards. When the packs start to dry out, they can be rejuvenated.

Yes just looked £12 for 10 on Amazon, should do the full harvest I hope. I've done a preliminary weight in on the first two girls... drum roll please..

Front left SB:

20170402_233917.jpg

I believe now fully dried, and in cure:

20170413_160230.jpg

20170413_160236.jpg

114g! Over 4 oz, delighted.

Back left SB:

20170402_233902.jpg

20170413_160742.jpg

20170413_160749.jpg

112g for the good bud! Ecstatic now...

20170413_160811.jpg

7g of the rot, lol still saving this for ISO or something, not decided yet.

So would've been 119g, I did not think the weights would've been that close.

Many thanks @mephisto for the incredible genetics, lovely cerebral daytime euphoric high, makes me spout some shit, but all good, and what good yielders!

:growing:

Kief is still in trim machine, gonna add to it before I do anything with it. I'm going for the man @tokaite 's record with SB15; really think she could come close if these were 4oz girls.

Happy days fellow blades! And :thanks: for watching

Last edited:
@Sensi Jay

:worship: great harvest m8 ... life is always better with full jars :crying: sorry to see you have been having rot issues .. looks like a minor loss though :thumbsup:

Thanks slow bro! Yeah fullest I've seen them, need to buy some more :crying:.

I'm still adjusting to the higher grade, a 2g bowl in the 'cano gets me high and keeps me there for hours!

I've been really enjoying what I think as the 'oyster buds, the little ones on the stem, had a couple of g after stripping the branches. I bet so many folk miss it on these!

Awesome mate well done! Thats mighty impressive growing dude :biggrin: :d5: :cheers: :worship: :pighug: :vibe:

Really really good stuff mate :slap:

Def get some 62% packs. You can even put slightly damp weed in jars with a few small packs and it will slowly take it down to 62%. Definitely a good purchase.

Ha ha no worries my friend, thank you for the kind words. Yes im going to order those packs as I'm already fed up burping the jars. I get it down to 60 with lid off, but overnight it has been rising to 70 closed up. Would the packs be able to bring it down?

Ha ha no worries my friend, thank you for the kind words. Yes im going to order those packs as I'm already fed up burping the jars. I get it down to 60 with lid off, but overnight it has been rising to 70 closed up. Would the packs be able to bring it down?

Yeah mate no problem. I have never even taken a hygrometer reading of buds to be honest! I just trust the packs and burp once a day for a few seconds literally. You can tell when it gets to 62%. Everything about the look and feel changes and it then doesn't alter much. On the way down to 62% it will swing up and down a bit first. Some days it feels slightly damp again. Just a normal part of the process.

Yeah mate no problem. I have never even taken a hygrometer reading of buds to be honest! I just trust the packs and burp once a day for a few seconds literally. You can tell when it gets to 62%. Everything about the look and feel changes and it then doesn't alter much. On the way down to 62% it will swing up and down a bit first. Some days it feels slightly damp again. Just a normal part of the process.

They're going on order as we speak brother, :doh: for not being on this sooner, it's as bad as running that tray rez without a cover.

Back