Indoor Jay does 5 x Sour Bubblies and one Inc Bulk, easy2GO w/biotabs

Will do Hems, though I think it occurred during drying, its literally the tops of the biggest tops, is it really that bad to vape/smoke? Not obvious to the untrained eye, but definitely bit of grey fur that shouldn't be there.
Depends on what kind it is. There are some that can make you very ill and kill you. And is it worth the risk? I have bud washed some with a h2o2 solution when it was bad, but not rot yet, and then made oil out of it. I know many that use the same method and smoke it also.

Depends on what kind it is. There are some that can make you very ill and kill you. And is it worth the risk? I have bud washed some with a h2o2 solution when it was bad, but not rot yet, and then made oil out of it. I know many that use the same method and smoke it also.

No it's not, I'm just doubting my judgement now, these are the offending buds:

20170411_170731.jpg
20170411_170756.jpg

Think the middles are gone but the outers look ok, had them under the scope so checks out.

How did you dry the mouldy buds mate? Got the same on my SC and caught it at about the same time.

Looking good mate, awesome harvest.

Just hung dry the branches:

20170405_165136.jpg

but the two that developed it I could've split off a bit more I think. I think moisture collected at those points from the buds lower down. Not a huge loss just annoying it's the very top buds lol. Though this all assumes it wasn't there in the first place, can't be sure.

Good news is I've been burping the jars and they're all 62-64rh so nicely setup to cure.

Time for 90 odd dayer SB to meet its maker:

20170412_171638.jpg

Leaves look like hell lol, but buds looking good underneath

20170412_171630.jpg

Also harvested SB10 at Day 75, looks as ready as one above:

20170412_110640.jpg

20170412_111153.jpg

20170412_111210.jpg

Hung the branches as before but did a tighter trim, split em up and put a small fan blowing the air just below, rh had dropped to 55% so done all I can to avoid more rot!

20170412_181617.jpg

Also check the roots out, pots were still pretty damp despite chipping well over a week ago:

20170412_101839.jpg
20170412_101908.jpg

SB10 had a hydro sized root ball at the bottom:

20170412_171415.jpg

The gnats have come back with a vengeance, so regardless of the house refurb I'd still need to take everything down, and dispose of the contaminated soil. Also the makeshift cover pisses me off, the tray is now like a swamp! Going to get proper autopots for next one, as it's difficult to roll on and off with this way of doing things.

Amazing looking harvest mate well done. Fat nugs ahoy!!

Is that a bit of bleaching on some of the tops?

They look really really good mate.

Thanks my friend! Yeah the old one has some v chunky nugs, maybe the most chunkiest harvested so far, I think the tops is partly bleaching but purpling also, just really hoping no mold now dude!

Think am gonna need a break after the next two come down, always forget how long winded harvesting is. Also even the ones in the jars had risen to 70% rh this morn, so had to leave tops off all day, lot to juggle at this point and lot to lose, bit stressful if truth be told. :pass:

Thanks my friend! Yeah the old one has some v chunky nugs, maybe the most chunkiest harvested so far, I think the tops is partly bleaching but purpling also, just really hoping no mold now dude!

Think am gonna need a break after the next two come down, always forget how long winded harvesting is. Also even the ones in the jars had risen to 70% rh this morn, so had to leave tops off all day, lot to juggle at this point and lot to lose, bit stressful if truth be told. :pass:

Yeah been humid here today mate. Had to keep burping them. But just make sure you got a few 62% packs in each jar mate.

I'll PM my addy to send the buds to dude ;)

Yeah been humid here today mate. Had to keep burping them. But just make sure you got a few 62% packs in each jar mate.

I'll PM my addy to send the buds to dude ;)

Not bothered with packs before, the bovida ones? Do they actually maintain it at 62 even if naturally it's more like 68?

I'm coming to see you soon, so will bring them then ;)

Not bothered with packs before, the bovida ones? Do they actually maintain it at 62 even if naturally it's more like 68?

I'm coming to see you soon, so will bring them then ;)
I love me some Boveda packs. Even if you dried it too long it will adjust it o 62%. I had some I over dried to about 55% and two weeks in a jar with a large B62 and it adjusted the buds back upwards. When the packs start to dry out, they can be rejuvenated.

Back