Indoor Jay does 5 x Sour Bubblies and one Inc Bulk, easy2GO w/biotabs

Great harvest Jay. You killed it man. Every plant is awesome. Well done, my man

Thanks Yeats bro! Just nervous about the weight in now, quality is up there from the lowers I've sampled.

Awesome mate well done. Supper good growing dude and amazing patience :worship: :vibe:

Cheers Hips my friend, ha ha patience is key in this game, always feels like 'good things come to those that wait' was tailor made slogan for canna growing.

Absolutely gorgeous :yoinks: Jay!! That's an intense grow, and you did a hell of job! :clapper::clapper::clapper:

Thanks Burr, you considering the tabs next?

wall to wall bud ,great stuff :thumbsup: atb

Thank you 68g, feels like there's not much more could've done with these, guess it would've been nice to see run 1 under the HPS the whole time, along with the beefed up airpump. Your girls are looking stellar so far too bro.

Just ordered more seeds off seedsman, not had my confirmation email through yet though, assume cos there's no one there with it being the weekend...i hope! Picked up for £66.34:

Nirvana Auto Blue Mystic Feminised Seeds - 5
Incl. VAT: £21.40
DP Auto Mazar Feminised Seeds - 3
Incl. VAT: £12.41
RQS Quick One Automatic Feminised Seeds - 3
Incl. VAT: £12.84
DP Haze XXL Autoflowering Feminised Seeds - 3
Incl. VAT: £19.69
FREE - FREE SEEDS from Nirvana - Northern Lights Auto Seeds - Get 1 Free Seeds Worth €5
Ordered: 1
Incl. VAT: £0.00
FREE - Amnesia Haze Auto by Royal Queen Seeds - Freebie Worth €16
Ordered: 2
FREE - Sour Hound Auto by Mephisto Genetics - Freebie Worth €16
FREE - Kush Auto by Seedsman - Freebie Worth €16
FREE - White Widow Auto by Seedsman - Freebie worth €14

Was just looking for the Nirvana blue mystic - gonna see if this is a low odour strain and run one at my gaff with no extractor, have to pull it if gets too stinky. The rest were just add ons lol, good to get mephisto freebies and I will now have 2 breeders versions of white widows!

Pretty good 23 seeds for £66, less than £3 a seed, and some absolute fire genetics!

:yay:

Thanks Yeats bro! Just nervous about the weight in now, quality is up there from the lowers I've sampled.

Cheers Hips my friend, ha ha patience is key in this game, always feels like 'good things come to those that wait' was tailor made slogan for canna growing.

Thanks Burr, you considering the tabs next?

Thank you 68g, feels like there's not much more could've done with these, guess it would've been nice to see run 1 under the HPS the whole time, along with the beefed up airpump. Your girls are looking stellar so far too bro.

Maybe maybe.. I'm really interested in using organic soil as well.

Just ordered more seeds off seedsman, not had my confirmation email through yet though, assume cos there's no one there with it being the weekend...i hope! Picked up for £66.34:

Nirvana Auto Blue Mystic Feminised Seeds - 5
Incl. VAT: £21.40
DP Auto Mazar Feminised Seeds - 3
Incl. VAT: £12.41
RQS Quick One Automatic Feminised Seeds - 3
Incl. VAT: £12.84
DP Haze XXL Autoflowering Feminised Seeds - 3
Incl. VAT: £19.69
FREE - FREE SEEDS from Nirvana - Northern Lights Auto Seeds - Get 1 Free Seeds Worth €5
Ordered: 1
Incl. VAT: £0.00
FREE - Amnesia Haze Auto by Royal Queen Seeds - Freebie Worth €16
FREE - Sour Hound Auto by Mephisto Genetics - Freebie Worth €16
FREE - Kush Auto by Seedsman - Freebie Worth €16
FREE - White Widow Auto by Seedsman - Freebie worth €14

Was just looking for the Nirvana blue mystic - gonna see if this is a low odour strain and run one at my gaff with no extractor, have to pull it if gets too stinky. The rest were just add ons lol, good to get mephisto freebies and I will now have 2 breeders versions of white widows!

Pretty good 23 seeds for £66, less than £3 a seed, and some absolute fire genetics!

:yay:
You can't go wrong with the Auto Mazar. I liked it so much I created 500 seeds just like the ones i purchased. Easy to grow, managable height, and some nice smoke when all cured and done. Hoping to put some outdoors this year as well.

I'll do one SB this summer, dedicated to bubble hash making.
I will borrow an autopot from @Slowmo. That will be interesting.

Definitely suitable for that purpose dr b, I'm looking into kief boxes to gain this benefit as currently have no hash making utensils.

Definitely suitable for that purpose dr b, I'm looking into kief boxes to gain this benefit as currently have no hash making utensils.
Cheapest most reliable way is to purchase a 78 or 125 micron bubble bag and get some dry ice. Makes beautiful hash and very little equipment needed.

Back