Indoor Jay does 5 x Sour Bubblies and one Inc Bulk, easy2GO w/biotabs

Day 85 Harvest for two of the SBs:

20170405_164947-jpg.728632

20170405_165136-jpg.728634
20170405_164909-jpg.728635

One thing I've noticed straight away is these 2 filled the top part of this frame, whereas last harvest I fitted all four girls on.. got 7.5oz for them so could I be on for about that just from these two!? Amazing if so :cooldance::yay::joy:

Decided I've got enough sativary girls with these two and other SBs so the other 85 day SB is going to be left longer for shits and giggles, want more couch lock as not convinced bulk will finish properly which would have provided this, here she is turning autumnal:
20170405_140048-jpg.728652

Run 2 coming up, cheers dudes :baked:

Gorgeous m8 ... :worship:

That is some nice sour candy :bighug::slap:

Day 68 SB15 - all I can say about this girl is wow, huge colas:

20170405_135959.jpg

20170405_140146.jpg

SB10, frosty, top of colas turning autumnal, need to check trichs as maybe this is an early finisher:

20170405_140015.jpg

And the bulk...getting there v....slow...ly...

20170405_140115.jpg

Happy days fellow blades! :pighug::smokeout::baked:

Day 68 SB15 - all I can say about this girl is wow, huge colas:

View attachment 728655
View attachment 728656

SB10, frosty, top of colas turning autumnal, need to check trichs as maybe this is an early finisher:

View attachment 728674

And the bulk...getting there v....slow...ly...

View attachment 728678

Happy days fellow blades! :pighug::smokeout::baked:
Beautiful grow!

Just a few days away from dropping the beans for my first BioTabs Autopot grow. Plan is to have them in my spare autopots in time for them to be above the ground for the full moon on the tenth.

Beautiful grow!

Just a few days away from dropping the beans for my first BioTabs Autopot grow. Plan is to have them in my spare autopots in time for them to be above the ground for the full moon on the tenth.

Yeah gotta love those autumnal tones, though strange how it only affects the very tops of the girls, some of the lowers look like they could have gone longer, maybe I should try harvesting in stages for the next batch. Take the top colas that have colour change, and leave the lowers to mature a bit more. Case in point on this is SB10 above, the cola closest to the light looks fully matured whereas the other colas are not as developed, must be linked to the amount of light.

The girls hadn't changed much to my eyes despite the couple of days darkness! The full moon is interesting, hopefully that coincides with the final swell for run 2 with finish just in time for 4/20, which is coincidentally wonderful, did not occur to me harvest would be so close to it. Can't wait to see you rock the tabs my friend!

Yeah gotta love those autumnal tones, though strange how it only affects the very tops of the girls, some of the lowers look like they could have gone longer, maybe I should try harvesting in stages for the next batch. Take the top colas that have colour change, and leave the lowers to mature a bit more. Case in point on this is SB10 above, the cola closest to the light looks fully matured whereas the other colas are not as developed, must be linked to the amount of light.

The girls hadn't changed much to my eyes despite the couple of days darkness! The full moon is interesting, hopefully that coincides with the final swell for run 2 with finish just in time for 4/20, which is coincidentally wonderful, did not occur to me harvest would be so close to it. Can't wait to see you rock the tabs my friend!
I have harvested from the top down before in stages. If you have the room for it I say go for it. When I did those bottom buds really tightened up. I'm just now starting to use the moon phases in my grows and will see if it helps. I know some that swear by it.

Back