Indoor Jay does 5 x Sour Bubblies and one Inc Bulk, easy2GO w/biotabs

Sweet mate absolutely sweetness. You are gonna be in a fog of head fuck for many weeks to come when that's all dried!

What size tent is it dude? I am hovering over the buy it now button right now for a new one.

4X4 mate, but in a way wish I'd gone bigger, ha ha. No but seriously if you could squeeze in a 5x5, you might as well, as it only goes one way with these things. I'm still thinking once this is over for the next I may try and utilise the whole room, just cover the walls in B/W sheeting, COBs plus HPS would easily bathe the room in enough light, I wanna do what @sanguine does.

4X4 mate, but in a way wish I'd gone bigger, ha ha. No but seriously if you could squeeze in a 5x5, you might as well, as it only goes one way with these things. I'm still thinking once this is over for the next I may try and utilise the whole room, just cover the walls in B/W sheeting, COBs plus HPS would easily bathe the room in enough light, I wanna do what @sanguine does.

I would love a 4x4 mate but unfortunately I am restricted on size. I'm in a corner of the bedroom where none of the neighbours can see anything at all from any of their windows. I can go either 1mx1m or 90cmx120cm but the latter is super expensive.

I have also considered a 4x4 and just cut 6 inches off the front to back poles for a 1.2mx1.0m tent. That would be perfect and the nosey feckers all around me wouldn't be able to see it still. Trouble is my tent door is always open so have to watch the visibility factor lol.

@Sensi Jay girls are looking great! Chunky buds everywhere mate.
If you can afford to lose a room its a good solution- but you might have to upgrade fans and filter and block up windows.
I still need a bigger room!
O and you need some of this
:slap:

@Sensi Jay girls are looking great! Chunky buds everywhere mate.
If you can afford to lose a room its a good solution- but you might have to upgrade fans and filter and block up windows.
I still need a bigger room!
O and you need some of this
:slap:

Cheers Sang! Yeah I really can't tell how much is there, only done max 2.5oz girl before so if they're over that, I'll be be one happy camper.

I've got a spare 6" rvk and carbon filter in addition to the 8" vent axia and filter i run as standard, plus got spare digi ballast plus 250 - 600w bulbs, so it is possible mate. Food for thought.

super nice grow.bumper harvest comming up.
:pighug:

Fingers crossed Arch, never grown this much bud before, so hoping for a decent result.

Btw I'm at the groom prepping for harvest, removed two of the riper SBs, going to do a @HemiSync and leave them in the dark outside the tent to resin up over mon and tues, more pics on way shortly:

20170402_163310.jpg

Woohoo, won second place in the glueberry weight guess comp, though can't tell what I won!? You know @Slowmo ?? Is it some beans, never won a comp in my life so one happy chappy.

yes it's beans .. with a good chance of something really rare ... @Dr. Babnik got White Jems from winning BOM ;)

if it's a vial with a number u can ask what strain later ... :bighug:

PM stepside

Back