Indoor Jay does 5 x Sour Bubblies and one Inc Bulk, easy2GO w/biotabs

I finally have enough strains, both auto and photo, that I should be able to breed varieties to keep me happy until I die or become to senile to grow anymore. :rofl: Of course, we can always hope that the world comes to its senses and legalizes which should eventually lower the price of seed. That's strange about DP raising prices. Last year they were throwing specials around like the buy one, get three deal they had. Yea it is a silly world, I purchased my BioTabs from the Netherlands and it came from Spain, had my FedEx guy all excited. :nono:

They've got a decent deal on white widow, buy one get one free on certain packs, think it may just be herbies who have increased DP prices...d'oh stoned!! But DP don't seem to have any freebies and was gonna do dinafem at some point.

Ha ha fed ex dude, clearly doesn't get much international post.

Think I'd still grow even if it was legal, nothing beats home grown when done right. When u starting the tabs grow Hems?:smoking:

They've got a decent deal on white widow, buy one get one free on certain packs, think it may just be herbies who have increased DP prices...d'oh stoned!! But DP don't seem to have any freebies and was gonna do dinafem at some point.

Ha ha fed ex dude, clearly doesn't get much international post.

Think I'd still grow even if it was legal, nothing beats home grown when done right. When u starting the tabs grow Hems?:smoking:
Yea if it was legal here I would grow more. Got five acres and would use it well.

I start the BioTabs with my next run in April after finished with the Fast Buds. I plan to run two Sweet Seeds Dark Devils. Also looking into the Guerrilla Tabs for outdoor grows for later this year.

I start the BioTabs with my next run in April after finished with the Fast Buds. I plan to run two Sweet Seeds Dark Devils. Also looking into the Guerrilla Tabs for outdoor grows for later this year.

Im struggling to see the difference between the normal tabs and guerilla ... except that you don't give the initial soil prep. but i would still do that, all pots need some myco.. I will be doing a comparative run outdoor this summer..

I have 10 Sweet Seeds Green Poison set aside for this , half will get normal tabs the other half Guerrilla... :pass:

Holy cow sorry mate I've been so far up my own arse the last few days I neglected to check your journal! Your plants are friggin awesome brother Jay!! They are taking off like mad feckers dude! :biggrin: :d5: :worship:

Any pics today? Oh you only go to the groom on occasion don't you? Not sure how you manage that! I am totally ocd and have to check at least hourly! It's a bloody curse.

Shit guys just priced up my order on herbies and u get more seeds on there plus no int'l payment charge. Could I just leave the dinafem direct order, or ask them to cancel? Can't see anywhere that I'm committed to this if I don't do the bank transfer.

Shit guys just priced up my order on herbies and u get more seeds on there plus no int'l payment charge. Could I just leave the dinafem direct order, or ask them to cancel? Can't see anywhere that I'm committed to this if I don't do the bank transfer.

Can't see it being an issue mate. Plus they haven't got your money!! :crying:

Not that I would want any decent business to loose out obviously.

Back