Indoor Jay does 5 x Sour Bubblies and one Inc Bulk, easy2GO w/biotabs

Gardens looking phat Jay!

I've done the increase, from 18/6 to 20/4 And 20/4 to 24/7, with various aged plants. I did, however, increase times, an hr. at a time. All went well for me.

Thanks for your support dude, yeah getting crowded in there, think the bigger ones are due to the bigger airpump and covered tray rez. Getting a lot of growth out bottom of the pots I'll take pic when next there.

@Sensi Jay

Damn i have tent envy :thumbsup: that pic from yesterday 3 going soon and the 2 new are gonna get even bigger :worship:

Thanks man, I'm getting excited now as harvest on the horizon.

Don't forget about the incredible bulk tucked away in the middle, mephisto currently making a joke of it, so small in comparison!

Look what I gone done guys, next run is on order, just gotta sort an IBAN payment:

Screenshot_20170308-135402.png

Those prices are in euros, :smoking:

I'm so glad I don't have to purchase seed anymore. Sure gets pricey after a while.

Sure is Hemi, I was gonna go DP, but they'd hiked the prices on their website and on herbies, which pissed me off! So decided to support a UK seed Co...who sell out of Spain...this silly world :face:

Sure is Hemi, I was gonna go DP, but they'd hiked the prices on their website and on herbies, which pissed me off! So decided to support a UK seed Co...who sell out of Spain...this silly world :face:

I finally have enough strains, both auto and photo, that I should be able to breed varieties to keep me happy until I die or become to senile to grow anymore. :rofl: Of course, we can always hope that the world comes to its senses and legalizes which should eventually lower the price of seed. That's strange about DP raising prices. Last year they were throwing specials around like the buy one, get three deal they had. Yea it is a silly world, I purchased my BioTabs from the Netherlands and it came from Spain, had my FedEx guy all excited. :nono:

Back