Indoor Jay does 5 x Sour Bubblies and one Inc Bulk, easy2GO w/biotabs

That's a beautiful first grow! :headbang:

Try it for about 72 hours with one. I think that's how long it let mine go in the dark. Heck it might have been longer as I was putting it off since I had six more of these to trim.

@Sensi Jay Sorry buddy, I think we have accidentally hijacked your grow.

No problem Hemi, very interesting, and clearly aided with the trim, plus may improve the end product. I've got a bit of space at the back of the tent, so may try it on run 1. Thanks for the info mate.

Whilst I've got all your attention...i wish:crying:

Does changing the light cycle have any ill effects on autos? With photos once you go 12/12, if you increase the light cycle it can go back to veg or hermie.

But with autos, does it make any difference what happens with the cycle? Like I imagine if you're working down there's no ill effects but going from 20/4 to 24/0, does that have any bad effect?

No problem Hemi, very interesting, and clearly aided with the trim, plus may improve the end product. I've got a bit of space at the back of the tent, so may try it on run 1. Thanks for the info mate.

Whilst I've got all your attention...i wish:crying:

Does changing the light cycle have any ill effects on autos? With photos once you go 12/12, if you increase the light cycle it can go back to veg or hermie.

But with autos, does it make any difference what happens with the cycle? Like I imagine if you're working down there's no ill effects but going from 20/4 to 24/0, does that have any bad effect?
Hey now, my attention span might be short but I ....... what were we talking about? :shrug:

As long as you are consistent with it I don't think there would be a problem, but honestly don't know for sure. Only problem I have seen are when people shift the timing around all the time usually through accident from frequent power outages or a defective piece of equipment.

I run my autos seedling through veg at 24/0 mainly to keep the tent warm on these cold winter nights. Once they show sex and have enough stretch I knock it down to 18/6. I know you will get those that say plants need a rest and I am split on that, but have seen some good results when running them like the sugar factory they are 24 hours a day. The picture below is my FB G14 at 21 days with no sleep and I don't think she looks very stressed out about it. Watermarked2(2017-03-06-0228).jpg

Thanks fellas I guessed as much as the very nature of autos implies they shouldn't be affected by light cycles. I'll keep it in mind, in case I need lights on at some point.

@2Stoned2Care , wow mate bluey did all that stretching under 24/0, truly great genetics.

Thanks fellas I guessed as much as the very nature of autos implies they shouldn't be affected by light cycles. I'll keep it in mind, in case I need lights on at some point.

@2Stoned2Care , wow mate bluey did all that stretching under 24/0, truly great genetics.
Forgot to mention, if you purchase some unstable genetics then anything can happen and all bets are off. I had some that in five seeds grown in identicle soil, pots, lights, and nutrients. One went hernie, two showed the ruderalis gene and grew tall, lanky, with hardly any flowers, and the other two were less than 12 inches tall so they ended up as just a bunch of fluff and one good bud.

Day 53 SB x3

Starting to believe the possibility of some fat buds:-
IMAG0543.jpg
IMAG0539.jpg

Crazy frost on the lowers:
IMAG0547.jpg

Tried to get this cola off front lefty in full shot, this isn't the main either.
IMAG0546.jpg

Loving it!

Attachments

• IMAG0545.jpg
    IMAG0545.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 51
Day 35

SB10 is just a monster to me, already taller than all run 1, be largest girl I've grown yet:

IMAG0541.jpg

SB15 not far behind though:

IMAG0542.jpg

Bulk continues to be stocky little thing, I keep removing the main's fan leaves to get more light to the lowers:

IMAG0544_1.jpg

Glad in a way it's not a beast, as I'd be struggling for room.
:smoking:

Back