Indoor Jay does 5 x Sour Bubblies and one Inc Bulk, easy2GO w/biotabs

Thanks A lot bro. I was thrilled to see the numbers. On the other hand, I was sad to think it could have been much better, if it didn't get hairy. Live and learn.

Have fun with your moon trip. I think you'll be there.

Yeah, I know the feeling, always seems to be something you could've improved or not done etc.

I gotta be pragmatic dude, think there should be 2-3oz each girl which i'd be happy with, anymore is a bonus.

I appreciate a well trimmed bush .. just my two cents. :crying::crying::crying:

I'm actually going to be trimming one of my girls for my first ever bud trimming experience.. :eyebrows: I would be lieing if I said I wasn't looking forward to it. Lmao. I'm sure it gets old quick when you have to trim multiple plants, or monster mothers. Lol

Hahaha so true mate! :crying:

I loved trimming my first attempt plants. Have now realised thats cos they were shite and small! Lol. Hoping second attempt may be more of a chore :biggrin:

Folks, it is all about how you setup your trimming work area. I like it so when I sit down I don't have to get back up except for potty breaks and every thing you need within reach, including something to drink and snack on. Then I heat up the vape, crank up the tunes or your fav podcast, put on the gloves, oil the Fiskars, and go to work. If you are smart, do it on your day off and do not have a clock anywhere within eyesight. I find it drives me crazy to realize how long I have actually been sitting there. I also prefer wet trimming over dry, just seems easier, quicker, and less damaging to the buds.

Something I was forced to do on my last outdoor grow due to snow closing in, was to pull my ladies out of the ground and bring them inside. They were started in fabric pots, which while their roots had gone through the fabric after being put in the ground made it quite easy to do this. I trimmed the majority of them while they were still in their fabric pots in my basement. I had heard about extended dark periods causing extra resin production so threw one of the girls in my fruit cellar, gave here a good watering, and left her in the dark for several days. Now I have no proof of extra resin, but I did make a strange discovery. When I opened the fruit cellar and turned the light on, I saw that she had gotten even more purple on her probably due to the low temp in the cellar. Then when I went to move her every single fan leaf just fell off. Not sure what I discovered but it certainly made the trim easier. When I started trimming the buds the sugar leaves that I normally would have trimmed fell off as well. So when I can I want to try and duplicate my experiment. Perhaps on my current grow, when I take the girls out of the tent, I will try to replicate my results. Might be something to try if it makes trimming easier. Next time I will put newspaper down on the floor to make collecting the fan leaves that fall off. Here are a couple pics of that one plant inside. Sorry about the upside down pics.
IMG_1089.JPG IMG_1093.JPG

Folks, it is all about how you setup your trimming work area. I like it so when I sit down I don't have to get back up except for potty breaks and every thing you need within reach, including something to drink and snack on. Then I heat up the vape, crank up the tunes or your fav podcast, put on the gloves, oil the Fiskars, and go to work. If you are smart, do it on your day off and do not have a clock anywhere within eyesight. I find it drives me crazy to realize how long I have actually been sitting there. I also prefer wet trimming over dry, just seems easier, quicker, and less damaging to the buds.

Something I was forced to do on my last outdoor grow due to snow closing in, was to pull my ladies out of the ground and bring them inside. They were started in fabric pots, which while their roots had gone through the fabric after being put in the ground made it quite easy to do this. I trimmed the majority of them while they were still in their fabric pots in my basement. I had heard about extended dark periods causing extra resin production so threw one of the girls in my fruit cellar, gave here a good watering, and left her in the dark for several days. Now I have no proof of extra resin, but I did make a strange discovery. When I opened the fruit cellar and turned the light on, I saw that she had gotten even more purple on her probably due to the low temp in the cellar. Then when I went to move her every single fan leaf just fell off. Not sure what I discovered but it certainly made the trim easier. When I started trimming the buds the sugar leaves that I normally would have trimmed fell off as well. So when I can I want to try and duplicate my experiment. Perhaps on my current grow, when I take the girls out of the tent, I will try to replicate my results. Might be something to try if it makes trimming easier. Next time I will put newspaper down on the floor to make collecting the fan leaves that fall off. Here are a couple pics of that one plant inside. Sorry about the upside down pics.

Super info.. :thumbsup:

This girl was trimmed over 1½ week ... my first ever auto, balcony grow DP think different :

View media item 9298

View attachment 711160 View attachment 711161

Man that's an awesome discovery! @HemiSync thats what growing is all about right there. Some people enjoy dropping seeds into dirt and just letting it go, which is fine but there's much more to appreciate than that. It's loving the process and finding out what works for you and what doesn't. Discovering some new techniques is icing on the cake. I'm thinking about putting one of my girls in the dark for about 24hours before I chop. My girls have never seen darkness. (Autos only) My lights are on 24/7,so should be interesting to see what happens..

Happy Growing!

Super info.. :thumbsup:

This girl was trimmed over 1½ week ... my first ever auto, balcony grow DP think different :

View media item 9298
That's a beautiful first grow! :headbang:

Man that's an awesome discovery! @HemiSync thats what growing is all about right there. Some people enjoy dropping seeds into dirt and just letting it go, which is fine but there's much more to appreciate than that. It's loving the process and finding out what works for you and what doesn't. Discovering some new techniques is icing on the cake. I'm thinking about putting one of my girls in the dark for about 24hours before I chop. My girls have never seen darkness. (Autos only) My lights are on 24/7,so should be interesting to see what happens..

Happy Growing!
Try it for about 72 hours with one. I think that's how long it let mine go in the dark. Heck it might have been longer as I was putting it off since I had six more of these to trim.

@Sensi Jay Sorry buddy, I think we have accidentally hijacked your grow.

View attachment 711160 View attachment 711161

I read somewhere once, that a 24-48 hour dark b4 chop tells the plant to send nutrients into the root zone. Further depleting the crop of nutes. Idk ive been doing it, just recently chopped some girls without doing it, so we'll see how it goes.

Cool the results you got Hemi!

Back