Indoor Jay does 5 x Sour Bubblies and one Inc Bulk, easy2GO w/biotabs

Looking fantastic jay you have defo got it dialed in my friend,i just wish i had the space you have,my big bluey could fill my 3x2 on her own i think the stilton will go missing in action in a few weeks :crying:

Yeah I'm starting to feel that way about it myself! Going to do some DP strains next up, hopefully get some beasts. Though won't try doing 6 with them as you never know! Thanks for your kind comments. Space is a bit of a catch 22, and I feel grass is always greener on the other side as more space = more girls = more to worry about ha ha. Sometimes think easier to keep it down to just a couple and a smaller space.

:pass:

Space is a bit of a catch 22, and I feel grass is always greener on the other side as more space = more girls = more to worry about ha ha. Sometimes think easier to keep it down to just a couple and a smaller space.

Yeah i hate trimming 2 girls so more space would not be good for me what was i thinking lol

Yeah i hate trimming 2 girls so more space would not be good for me what was i thinking lol

Yeah I have no love for trimming, it's just manual labour IMO, plus one man's view of a trimmed bush is another man's jungle..and I am still talking about canna!

If I get a decent yield, I'm gonna get a bowl trimmer, they save a lot of time and agro it seems!

Yeah I have no love for trimming, it's just manual labour IMO, plus one man's view of a trimmed bush is another man's jungle..and I am still talking about canna!

If I get a decent yield, I'm gonna get a bowl trimmer, they save a lot of time and agro it seems!

CAUTION MATE: I watched some vids on youtube about bowl trimmers and they CAN sometimes take a lot of trichs off your buds. Just a heads up dude. Good for kief though

CAUTION MATE: I watched some vids on youtube about bowl trimmers and they CAN sometimes take a lot of trichs off your buds. Just a heads up dude. Good for kief though

Yeah I read this elsewhere as well. Though surely it's not lost just transferred to the grill on the trimmer. Bit of ISO or coconut oil would claim it back, to do edibles or concentrates.

Can't be that much more lost than handling the buds and getting it all over your hands..is my current thinking.

They seem useful... and as u say ... should make nice trim for kif or bubble @hippy71

but don't knock trimming ... It can be a good social bonding exp...

I once enlisted my parents to help me trim 2 huge outdoor DP Passion#1 ... took 3 people a whole day...
They didn't call me for a month after this ... :crying: hahahah... but i did get them to appriciate me growing :greenthumb:

They seem useful... and as u say ... should make nice trim for kif or bubble @hippy71

but don't knock trimming ... It can be a good social bonding exp...

I once enlisted my parents to help me trim 2 huge outdoor DP Passion#1 ... took 3 people a whole day...
They didn't call me for a month after this ... :crying: hahahah... but i did get them to appriciate me growing :greenthumb:

Just my view Slow, I know other folk are more into it, I just can't see why, it's just cosmetic to me.

Definitely agree with point about getting people to appreciate how tough growing can be, there's this perception from non stoners that it's easy as pie, you just set the plant up and no hard yards to do, when in a lot of cases this is so far from the truth, particularly the trim part.

:hookah:

Back