Indoor Jay does 5 x Sour Bubblies and one Inc Bulk, easy2GO w/biotabs

Just my view Slow, I know other folk are more into it, I just can't see why, it's just cosmetic to me.

Definitely agree with point about getting people to appreciate how tough growing can be, there's this perception from non stoners that it's easy as pie, you just set the plant up and no hard yards to do, when in a lot of cases this is so far from the truth, particularly the trim part.

:hookah:

Agreed mate. It actually annoys me a bit when people say 'it's a weed just let it grow". Hmmm personally I'm not too sure about that philosophy. I'm more of a nurture sorta person.

I appreciate a well trimmed bush .. just my two cents. :crying::crying::crying:

I'm actually going to be trimming one of my girls for my first ever bud trimming experience.. :eyebrows: I would be lieing if I said I wasn't looking forward to it. Lmao. I'm sure it gets old quick when you have to trim multiple plants, or monster mothers. Lol

I appreciate a well trimmed bush .. just my two cents. :crying::crying::crying:

I'm actually going to be trimming one of my girls for my first ever bud trimming experience.. :eyebrows: I would be lieing if I said I wasn't looking forward to it. Lmao. I'm sure it gets old quick when you have to trim multiple plants, or monster mothers. Lol

Hahaha so true mate! :crying:

I loved trimming my first attempt plants. Have now realised thats cos they were shite and small! Lol. Hoping second attempt may be more of a chore :biggrin:

Hahaha so true mate! :crying:

I loved trimming my first attempt plants. Have now realised thats cos they were shite and small! Lol. Hoping second attempt may be more of a chore :biggrin:

Sorry for dampening the positivity on this lads, I agree on my first run was buzzing over it and I'm sure enjoyed it, I did 4 plants and they were all staggered, got like 3oz total, happy days lol. But second run hit 8oz all in one go, took most of a day, and I ended up feeling like it was just a chore, and I'm not looking forward to it this time either! Personally, I very rarely have pure bud in the vape, usually mix of fans, trim and bud. It's mainly for the friends and fam who are just bud bud bud and moan when there's anything left on.

They say.. "The bigger the better!" But it's really like "The bigger the more damn work!" :crying: @hippy71

Hole in one on this post mate, sums it up perfectly.

:smokeout::pighug:

Agreed mate. It actually annoys me a bit when people say 'it's a weed just let it grow". Hmmm personally I'm not too sure about that philosophy. I'm more of a nurture sorta person.

Hips I'd say (and not out of choice) I'm making the best damn attempt at trying to just leave it in the room and let it grow, as generally going 4 days between visits. But even then there's a load to sort, think about, and then do, still takes time.

:pass:

Many thanks Hemi, you and the few other autopot dudes set me on the right track with amazing grows, and we're starting to see the fruits! I'm phasing out my old nutes and they will be replaced by the biotabs version where possible, eying up the boom boom spray as sub for topmax, though I'm not sure about their bactrex, it's pricey considering how little you get. with the Plant Magic ones I'm using 700g for £30 ($37~) v 50g bactrex for £27.50 ($36~). Looking at the ingredients looks like it's the same sort of thing so might stick with PM on this considering how well they've done so far this run.
I take no credit for your autopot conversion, I blame @Hansbricks and @2Stoned2Care for converting me and the rest just seems to be be a trickle down effect, that seems to be getting bigger every week. I expect that many more will be converted over the next few months. Especially, if we get it down to just using pure water in the reservoirs. It just can't get much simpler after that.

Let me know what you find out about replacements for some of their additives. I really haven't pulled the starter pack apart yet to analyze what I am looking at, but if you can really get 5 to 10 plants out of each kit without even having to change your medium the price isn't bad. I just ordered some recharge and am looking at the Mammoth P trying to decide if it is worth that price tag of $80/£65for 250ml.

When I do my first run in April with BioTabs I will run the same strain in both pots, but will have one running on a separate reservoir using synthetic nutrients and the other on the tabs. I want to see if there will be much of a difference between the two.

Yeah I'm starting to feel that way about it myself! Going to do some DP strains next up, hopefully get some beasts. Though won't try doing 6 with them as you never know! Thanks for your kind comments. Space is a bit of a catch 22, and I feel grass is always greener on the other side as more space = more girls = more to worry about ha ha. Sometimes think easier to keep it down to just a couple and a smaller space.
You already know, but I will reiterate, watch out for those DP genetics, they grow some monsters. This summer I plan on throwing several DP Auto Mazars in my brothers fields. He lives in the middle of farm country and has lots of land.

I once enlisted my parents to help me trim 2 huge outdoor DP Passion#1 ... took 3 people a whole day...
They didn't call me for a month after this ... :crying: hahahah... but i did get them to appriciate me growing :greenthumb:
My brother was all ready to help me when I started back to growing two years ago. Once he saw what one grow of four plants in DWC entailed and then helped me trim the six foot monsters(I had no knowledge of low stress training back then), he now donates money to the cause rather than help. Hell he would be happy if you dried them, shoved them into baggies, and just started smoking like back in the seventies when we were kids. Although, he does appreciate the extra care I take in trimming, drying, and curing. While I hate trimming and usually put it off as long as possible, I find it very zen trimming and I smoke a good sativa strain while trimming and then I just seem to breeze through it.

Killin it Jay, tent is packed. Im glad I made it in time for the grand finale.

Welcome aboard mate and many thanks, and congrats on your latest harvest, particularly since you had a real hairy moment with it, great bring back and if I get over 5oz on one of my girls I will be over the fookin moon man.

:cheers:

Welcome aboard mate and many thanks, and congrats on your latest harvest, particularly since you had a real hairy moment with it, great bring back and if I get over 5oz on one of my girls I will be over the fookin moon man.

:cheers:
Thanks A lot bro. I was thrilled to see the numbers. On the other hand, I was sad to think it could have been much better, if it didn't get hairy. Live and learn.

Have fun with your moon trip. I think you'll be there.

Back