Indoor Jay does 5 x Sour Bubblies and one Inc Bulk, easy2GO w/biotabs

Are we still talking about canna girls, or others!? ;)

Well whatever you doing mate, it's clearly working, so keep it up!

Just had some of the lollipopped buds, really nice sour bubblegum flavour.

With the COBs, will do a build for main light, but I will be converting the Mars Reflector 48, for a veg light, I've barely used that or the other big LED I bought..d'oh.

Your colas are like COLA bottles mate! Awesome :pass: :d5:

Many thanks mate, I just noticed the rep too, most kind. We shall see, though the mains shouldn't be too far off I hope, they look so chunky. Oh and of course forgot to mention, did have me a lil finger hash, my hands felt like they had super glue on em after handling the ladies. I'm spaced at mo brother!

:hookah:

Many thanks mate, I just noticed the rep too, most kind. We shall see, though the mains shouldn't be too far off I hope, they look so chunky. Oh and of course forgot to mention, did have me a lil finger hash, my hands felt like they had super glue on em after handling the ladies. I'm spaced at mo brother!

:hookah:

Hahaha awesome mate! :pass:

Are we still talking about canna girls, or others!? ;)

Well whatever you doing mate, it's clearly working, so keep it up!

Just had some of the lollipopped buds, really nice sour bubblegum flavour.

With the COBs, will do a build for main light, but I will be converting the Mars Reflector 48, for a veg light, I've barely used that or the other big LED I bought..d'oh.

Excellent mate that sounds yum!! :bighug:

Do what you wanna do with the cobs mate, don't listen to my old shite :smoking: but I will say this: with equally spaced cobs in each quarter of the tent, the whole thing is like a beacon lol.

Evil bastard!! :crying:

:rofl: Gotta stress them out in the right way Hips, gets those trichs going. :naughtystep:

Can't tell if SBs are gonna be bigger than run 1, here's run 1 at 28 days:

View attachment 710838
And this is today, the flowers look closely aligned with where run 1 was above, run 2 are flowering slightly later:

View attachment 710839

SB15 could be the monster that I hoped they Bulk would turn into, does seem bigger than run 1 girls already.
Those BioTabs are kicking butt. I can't wait till my next grow in April when I will try out the full starter kit. :slap:

Excellent mate that sounds yum!! :bighug:

Do what you wanna do with the cobs mate, don't listen to my old shite :smoking: but I will say this: with equally spaced cobs in each quarter of the tent, the whole thing is like a beacon lol.

You're spot on buddy! That's why I'm no longer gonna do the bigger Mars led. Once this one is over I'm gonna build it ahead of starting back on in the summer June time, think it'll be perfect then. I'll try and piece it together but may need yor help with some parts, already said this..i'm a broken record, lol

Wow jay this journal is as busy as ur tent. Excellent job:slap:

Thank you very much mate, hope your health is on the up, and your girls are looking good, I'll check in soon. ATB
Those BioTabs are kicking butt. I can't wait till my next grow in April when I will try out the full starter kit. :slap:

Many thanks Hemi, you and the few other autopot dudes set me on the right track with amazing grows, and we're starting to see the fruits! I'm phasing out my old nutes and they will be replaced by the biotabs version where possible, eying up the boom boom spray as sub for topmax, though I'm not sure about their bactrex, it's pricey considering how little you get. with the Plant Magic ones I'm using 700g for £30 ($37~) v 50g bactrex for £27.50 ($36~). Looking at the ingredients looks like it's the same sort of thing so might stick with PM on this considering how well they've done so far this run.

Damn your girls look great! I'm subbed for the best part now! :thumbsup:

Welcome m8, to the world of easy ganja growing...if there is such a thing ;)

Last edited:
Back