IMAG0525.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0526.jpg
    IMAG0526.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 50
  • IMAG0528.jpg
    IMAG0528.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 46
We're both on day 50 mate. Didn't realise that. Or maybe did, but then "smoked it away" lol :smoking:

That's excellent m8, have a feeling yours will finish ahead of mine, with it being more an SC, I'm thinking 70 days minimum for mine, gonna start checking the trichs with a scope soon.:hookah::pighug::headbang:

That's excellent m8, have a feeling yours will finish ahead of mine, with it being more an SC, I'm thinking 70 days minimum for mine, gonna start checking the trichs with a scope soon.:hookah::pighug::headbang:

Yeah mate SC should be a quicker one. But my toofless alien is a 65-75 day strain so looking to chop at 70+ same as you.

Got my loupe out but to be honest I'm 45, eyes are knackered, and I'm way stoned - all trichs look sorta cloudy to me! Even the clear ones! lol

Day 32 SB x2 & bulk entering full flower mode

Bulk, short stocky thing, can clearly tell different to the SBs, hoping for few fat colas, I removed some fans to allow the lowers to develop

IMAG0536.jpg

SB15 wants to dominate:

IMAG0532.jpg

But SB10 isn't to be outdone, lol:

IMAG0534.jpg

Where it's tops are bending down, it's a mixture of super cropping, pinching stems and light stress lol. Hopefully pulls thru it, there's no other choice! Back left one did similar thing, but you couldn't tell now.

:smoking:

[QUOTE="Where it's tops are bending down, it's a mixture of super cropping, pinching stems and light stress lol. Hopefully pulls thru it, there's no other choice! Back left one did similar thing, but you couldn't tell now.

:smoking:[/QUOTE]

Evil bastard!! :crying:

Evil bastard!! :crying:[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Gotta stress them out in the right way Hips, gets those trichs going. :naughtystep:

Can't tell if SBs are gonna be bigger than run 1, here's run 1 at 28 days:

IMAG0442.jpg

And this is today, the flowers look closely aligned with where run 1 was above, run 2 are flowering slightly later:

IMAG0522.jpg

SB15 could be the monster that I hoped they Bulk would turn into, does seem bigger than run 1 girls already.

Last edited:
Back