Indoor Jay does 5 x Sour Bubblies and one Inc Bulk, easy2GO w/biotabs

@Sensi Jay .... Nice setup u got there... girls are looking good !! :bighug:

I have pulled out the comfy chair for the rest of the show ... :toke::coffee:

Didn't realise that you are also running tabs :thumbsup:

:welcome:bro, more biotabs lite as only running the tabs and using other organic nutes to supplement it.

Working so far it seems, keep getting para about bud rot now, I have good circulation in there but keep thinking its main threat now!:pass:

Always over 45 bro, here in UK standard is 50. Never had problem before, temp is 22-25c, drops to 18c during 4hrs lights off, rh between 50-70 at pot height, about 50 at top of tent.

Hopefully OK gonna do full review of em asap.

Keep the fans blowing mate and hope! That's what I have to do lol.

Always over 45 bro, here in UK standard is 50. Never had problem before, temp is 22-25c, drops to 18c during 4hrs lights off, rh between 50-70 at pot height, about 50 at top of tent.

Hopefully OK gonna do full review of em asap.

Actually exactly the same here ... just took a reading 50%RH at pot level ... so :pass: ... we get your weather just a day later normally :cuss:

I know I'm gonna get laughed at for this by the bud purists, but I'd kept the lollipopped bottoms on the side, they'd dried out enough, so packed out the Volcano bowl with them...

Bro sometimes i wish i had kept the popcorn and threw away the prime buds on my grapey walter its just so strong :crying::crying::crying:

nice full tent you got.:pass:
my rh 40-60 with 2 lil fans on timers(argos£10) 15mins on 15mins off alternating between the two fans,one down low one up high.i could be wrong but figured i was relitively safe from rot and mould by taking them measures.
good luck
:pighug:

Bro sometimes i wish i had kept the popcorn and threw away the prime buds on my grapey walter its just so strong :crying::crying::crying:

I know exactly what you mean friend, I think the leaves and undeveloped bits are keepers as its good for the daytime or morning when u don't need to be put on your arse. That's for post 4.20 on a fri..all day sat & sun and past 6 weekdays. :crying:

Back