Indoor Jay does 5 x Sour Bubblies and one Inc Bulk, easy2GO w/biotabs

Keep the fans blowing mate and hope! That's what I have to do lol.

Actually exactly the same here ... just took a reading 50%RH at pot level ... so :pass: ... we get your weather just a day later normally :cuss:

nice full tent you got.:pass:
my rh 40-60 with 2 lil fans on timers(argos£10) 15mins on 15mins off alternating between the two fans,one down low one up high.i could be wrong but figured i was relitively safe from rot and mould by taking them measures.
good luck
:pighug:

Thanks for the advice fellas, I've got a big fan blowing over the tops, that gets the air round pretty good, and a smaller fan on the base which is blowing over the pot tops, only concern is moisture between the leaves, but they're not getting any regular foliar waterings, other than the other day with the nematodes, and even then I did it 15mins before light came on to allow full dry out.

Should not be worried as on the photo-periods, they went a full 12/13hrs in dark, yet no issues there, and I'm worried about lights off between 12pm - 4pm now, it's just that angst-y part where end is in sight but still lot of shit that can go wrong.

Last edited:
Holy shit .. I was just making my way through @Slater 's grow, and he asks if anyone is aware of:-

http://www.todogrowled.com

Well I gotta say those lights look very promising, basically a DIY COB light, but very tidy. The price is very reasonable, I've been pricing up components, and you easily run in the £££ on that alone, so for sake of few extra quid, for somebody who knows what they're doing, and the benefit of not shocking myself, as I did just swapping out COBs on a Prakasa!! I think they could be well worth a go.

Does anyone know anything further on these?

:hookah:

Looks decent mate and very similar to the autocob on here.

I'm a pikey so I used citizen instead of cree which are cheaper I believe.

I reckon they will be an awesome light but I personally don't want to line anyone's pockets if I don't have to so I went DIY! :biggrin:

EDITED: so as not to possibly wind anyone up in any way. I'm really trying!

Last edited:
Looks decent mate and very similar to the autocob on here.

I'm a pikey so I used citizen instead of cree which are cheaper I believe.

I reckon they will be an awesome light but I personally don't want to line anyone's pockets if I don't have to so I went DIY! :biggrin:

EDITED: so as not to possibly wind anyone up in any way. I'm really trying!

Ha ha, I didn't get to see the unedited version bro, completely get where you're coming from regarding the DIY, just may need some hand holding through it.

Ha ha, I didn't get to see the unedited version bro, completely get where you're coming from regarding the DIY, just may need some hand holding through it.

Do it mate. I can point you towards suppliers if you get stuck for any bits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest view of the tent:

IMAG0518.jpg

I love the smell of maturing buds in the morning. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole grow, smelled like ..victory (and lemon and pine)

:pass:

Last edited:
Latest view of the tent:

View attachment 710640

I love the smell of maturing buds in the morning. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole grow, smelled like ..victory (and lemon and pine)

:pass:

Oi Oi look at those gorgeous ladies!! :bighug:

Looking awesome mate. Literally a tent full of smelly sticky icky goodness. Nice work buddy :d5: :hookah:

Oi Oi look at those gorgeous ladies!! :bighug:

Looking awesome mate. Literally a tent full of smelly sticky icky goodness. Nice work buddy :d5: :hookah:

Is there a TOTM (tent of the month) competition? There's POTM and BOTM what about Groom of the month? I nominate SJ for the inaugural TOTM comp :pighug:

Thanks for your support as always m8! May be getting ahead of ourselves, still some weeks to go but they are looking nice, back two have got some fat colas, pretty sure these are best girls I've grown yet! Lights just gone off so time for vape break:pass::hookah:

Got the cover installed today, bit makeshift, not going to win any awards but won't be much light getting down there now:

IMAG0522.jpg

Added 20ml topmax and 20ml biobloom to tray rez to help things along. The main on SB15's tape had come loose:
IMAG0520.jpg

Whoops! Not that she seemed to mind, taped it back up.
Removed some fans from run 1 to open them up a bit, and lollipoped the lowers on run 2. The frost on some leaves is amazing +2 @mephisto . No sign of bud rot whatsoever, did full check on the girls. Everything gravy!

:joy:

Last edited:
Back